Scott_J

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by texplorer:

Originally posted by richard noggin:

Lady's get a Conceled Weapons Permit and erradicate this scum.

To respond to Nogoodin, If you were referring to me as scum I think you should think otherwise.

No Tex I was not refeering to you.Dude I know anyone from Texas has a 44 as one of the ten essentials and I would not be mess'in with you [Eek!]

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

quote:

Originally posted by Bianca Piaggio:

All ya gotta do is walk around like ya own the place, whatever that place may be, and nobody's going to give you any guff. No gun, just a little common sense. Doy. Get mugged or raped a lot? Me neither.

Now why the hell is this being talked about at cc.com? If we were at ParanoidFrightenedWomenWalkingThroughDarkAlleysAtNightInLingerie.com, it might make more sense.

shut up bull dyke

Trask words of wisdom from a little wee wee wanker [Moon]

How many of those 3 women on this site have ever gone hiking by themselves? Perhaps because no one else was available, or just to enjoy the solituded...

The mall is not the only place with a parking lot.

CWP and a big mean looking dog then you _really_ can walk like you own the place... [Wink]

SS,

While I think the "99%" figure is absurd, your post is appreciated. My daughter is 16. I think back to when I was 16... I could go hiking, climbing, biking, with friends. I had few worries about abduction or violence being perpetrated upon me. I find it sad/shameful/sickening that my daughter cannot take off on some hikes, in many areas, alone or with a female friend for fear that she will become another victim. Would I let her go for a solo day hike up the Middle Fork?... Hell No! My son?...Yes, probably. A double standard based on sad facts. Can anyone honestly say that a 16 year old male is at the same risk?

I am convinced the most dangerous part of many backcountry trips lies at/below the trailhead where the most dangerous animals on Earth live.

My daughter is far from naive, yet not overly paranoid either. I'm looking into enrolling her in a Ju-Jitsu class as this appears to be the most "street-oriented", female friendly self defense. (She tells me she'll do it...if her friends don't find out.) Do you have any suggestions?

[ 08-05-2002, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Fairweather ]