it's gotta hurt

allthumbs

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those people were stupid enough to leave out their garbage like bait, and then they're surprised they catch a bear?

Not to be harsh, but I think having a gun in this case prevented natural selection from running its true course.

My sympathy goes to the bear. [hell no]

We're bring back the grizzly. There are so many more cougar than there have been in 40 years that they are comming into towns and carrying house pets from their yards. What we really need now is some fucking tigers. Yeah, now we're talking.

My sympathy goes to jkrueger. Prevent natural selection; don't let your kids play in the backyard until you load your handgun.

quote:

Originally posted by Retrosaurus:

My sympathy goes to jkrueger. Prevent natural selection; don't let your kids play in the backyard until you load your handgun.[/QB]

A small hand gun would just piss off a bear better use my 300 win mag,if you ever skined one you would know there hair and skin is dence and thick ,I love those hollyweird movies that show a guy killing a bear with a knife ,don't buy into that one, you could not drive a knife into a bear with a sleg hammer let a lone by hand.

Maybe we should just waste the irritating, sexualy starved old gezzers, and feed them to the bears cougers, and tigers... turn the guns on each other and leave the planet to the wiser children(mothers) and animals??? [Wink]

just an idea [big Grin]

Keep women in the kitchen, for one; and away from computers, for two! [Wink]

Seriously, there will continue to be more and more contact with wild animals as people move into their habitat. Unfortunately, these things happen every once in a while; one has to be prepared.

there will be more contact with "wild" animals... if people don't like it they should move to New York or something. Where I grew up cougars were and are a fairly regulare occurance... if you want to live in the country you need a big dog and a gun, as much as I hate to say that, it is true.

The whole women in the kitchen thing... well [Razz][Razz][Razz] on you [Wink]

sk [big Grin]

leatherman [Roll Eyes] , you wimp.

I have bared many a kilt.... um, i mean, i have killed many a bear with my bare hands. i take their head and stuff it up their ass and hold it there until it suffocates.

I once killed a snafflehound through sheer boredom, just relating anecdotes of things Fred Beckey had once said to me.