Internet police

Cpt.Caveman

quote:

Originally posted by RedMonk:

now SK....that was uncalled for....figger eight made a reasonable request and what do you do? are you looking for confrontation? i still love you and all.... but i dont think figger is very appreciative of those winkeys.... please apologise.... i am just doing my part to spread the cc love and promote peace on thise website.... (

all right

[Roll Eyes] i'm sorry... bot I like to wink it makes me happy [big Grin]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"writing style is a match for his disdain of grammar and heavy hand on the period key! Also note that the only time he uses capitals is"

i believe it might have been you joey...perhaps i am mistaken... (once again only 3 periods [thanks]). perhaps you haven't seen the thread where i posted about CC.com peace.... (oops 4) but i have turned over a new leaf... (yeah 3 [big Grin] ) i hope we can put all this behind us buddy and mabe even climb the tooth together... for now... have a nice night joey...your friend Red Monk (hot damn i used a capitol letter!)

Gawd, I can't believe I've been reduced to justifying my spraying of the Red Monk.

....i'll remember to work on my syntax when i'm posting anywhere near you...

....but we aren't typically too worried about spelling and sentence composition....

.... cause i dont give a shit about grammar...

....how can i spray with the likes of trask if i have to worry about things like grammar and spelling....

All your posts in "Moderators- A Critique." Also, I would like to extend my thanks for your recognition of my phallic endowment that allows me to self-fornicate.

No worries, bra, it's all good. We'll bond over an epic on Da Toof!

not trying to rehash or anything but all those quotes were in response to your derogatory comments on my grammer and were just self defense... (see 3) but i'll be the bigger man [Wink] and let this go... it was a fun bout and i hope we'll do some shit together some day...take it easy man and see ya at 1) the crags 2) the bars (in 2 months) [big Drink] have a summer and climb on

muir old buddy i started doing that and the next thing i know timothy leary appeared and asked me if i wanted to rap... then all these blue catterpillars appeared... they turned pink... and purple....oh wow everything is alive...there's BUGS ALL OVER ME [Eek!]

whew flashback!