Bolt Clipping

scot'teryx

quote:

Originally posted by Dave Schuldt:

Scott- you can only begin to understand when you have smoked enough pot, full understand will come when you drop acid.

I have done my share for sure!

Dropping 10 sugar cubes with a guy named "Grateful Ted" on Haight street in 91 should count for something right?

"Never drop anything less than a 10 strip"

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Did you notice that the bolts were gone also, or just the hangers? If I had glued the hangers back onto the rock sans bolts would you have merrily clipped them?"

There were 2 bolts that still were sticking out of the rock that had no hangers. I guess a lemming tried to pull the bolts out.

Your kid got tired?

What a freakin wussie - maybe he was bleeding from the crotch as well, must have been time to change his panties. [Razz]

MITCH MERRIMAN IS A LEMMING

quote:

Originally posted by scot'teryx:

...After just finally getting into trad (way too late), I did my first trad lead this weekend at Clamshell Cave, and once I got to the top I noticed that the hangers were missing off of the bolts...

A year ago at age four my son was following trad routes at clamshell cave. Not only did he clean the pitches after I led them, he didn't whine about not having enough bolts to clip. You are not just a late bloomer scot'fuk, you are a wussie. You do not have what it takes. Before you insult and belittle children, make sure they are not more man than you are.

pickin on four yr. olds now? you're a shitass scotty and always will be. a fukin whinny, short-peckered, fat-assed, inept third world ugly cocksucker. go fuk yurself with yur midget pecker you slimbsnot shitstick.

[ 07-02-2002, 06:52 AM: Message edited by: trask ]

quote:

Originally posted by Dennis Harmon:

you DO NOT insult my friend's son and walk away unscathed and just walk away. Watch your back. Dennis

Hey Retro, you got a leash for your little ankle biter? Don't get all huffy, I'm not talking about your kid, unless things are stranger between you and Dennis than we know...

quote:

Originally posted by scot'teryx:

Your kid got tired?

What a freakin wussie - maybe he was bleeding from the crotch as well, must have been time to change his panties.
[Razz]

MITCH MERRIMAN IS A LEMMING

Ya know Scott thrashing on someones kid shows a total lack of tact. We already knew that about you, but you might want to look for some kind of school that can help someone with your retardation.

Just when Scotty was showing signs of redemption by dint of persistance and exhibiting a sense of humor, he's gotta go searching for the limits of what's acceptable in Spray. [Roll Eyes]

On the otherhand, the business of Retro trotting out the "my kid was tired and I had to go read him stories" struck me as a blantant attempt to add a warm and fuzzy spin to Retro's press release. I can just see it, "Mitch Merriman, tireless defender of the spirit of climbing's virtue, and dutiful father," as a voiceover with a heroic shot of Retro perched atop Bruce's Boulder, head lifted in profile, silhouetted against the sky with perhaps a distant American flag flapping in the breeze, his arm around a young boy looking up at him with adoration in his eyes. Damn Retro, are you running for county commissioner or something? [big Grin]

[ 07-02-2002, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: RayBonbon ]