86ed

jon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dennis Harmon:

Yea, I guess if I do get 86'ed from this forum I'll really miss corresponding with all of the brilliant minds out there on the super-info-idiot-highway. Dennis

why doncha start up yur own bbs Hormone, and call it wanker.com

Jon and Tim, I find it ironic that today you threatened to censure me from this forum because of my being rude, and then I can't contact either one of you, not to defend myself... but to apologize. Talk (or more accurately-- write) about being rude! At least I can be found and contacted. I'll give my frigging home phone number to you if you want it (via PM of course.) But please, don't be righteous with me just because our political opinions differ. No...my comments were not PC, but I've heard a heck of a lot worse from your little avaricious 'in-crowd' of PC youth and, supposedly, some of your grown-ups as well. Dennis

quote:

Originally posted by Dennis Harmon:

No, Ian, I'm definitely not an "electic personality." (Usually, people don't even like me) You must have a better dictionary than me. What I am though is an enigma, like a Chink, and will always keep you guessing. Dennis

You're a fuck.

Die.

Marvin

SK, No...it is not all right to stereotype any one individual, nor to 'attack' someone because of his or her beliefs. Intelligent argument, however, is the path to enlightenment for all parties concerned. But all I see on this site are personal attacks (mostly employing juvenile and lame attempts at humor and way too much profanity.) If you've noticed, I've tried to avoid much, but not all, of that B.S. and maybe deserve a little credit. By the way, maybe you can explain why most posters on this site seem incapable of writing an entire cohesive sentence, let alone a paragraph? Dennis