looooong memorial day 26-30th

ivan

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone wanna do something biggish over 4 days or so? big rainier climb? squamish? stuart? lightning trip to yosemite?

Do you ever spend time with your children? Just asking......

they'll be big enough to take along soon enough - in the meantime i imagine i do about the same amount of taxi driving as you do for swim/baseball/soccer practices/games and the like - got a nice 3 day beach camping vacation coming up in 2 weeks w/ them as well, and then of course we have the whole summer

so...kev...wanna take some time off from yer various responsiblites and go climb a big wall next week? bring yer axe and wail while belaying! :)

groovy - will be looking for fellow fools in june as the famawily kev's remining me of my devotion to is jetting back to virginia for a month leaving me behind for work and afternoon/weekend adventures before school's out and i'm off to the valley on the 26th!

I'd be up for a family climbing trip any time. How old are your kids? I have a 4 year old who climbs everything in site, but haven't had him on belay yet. Would be great to connect with 1 or two other families for climbing trips, which gives lots of options for those that want to climb, belay or just hang out.

I am in Vancouver, so a Squamish trup would be great, also open to Leavenworth, Smith...even JTree...