FINALLY! Bin Laden DEAD!

jon

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody said it was clever but it had the merit of being accurate and original (at least, beyond the "no, you are" of your douchebaggy friend).

Or, perhaps, you are claiming that you weren't trolling? Well, now I feel stupid for having given you the benefit of the doubt. You aren't a troll, you are a moron who apparently believes that continuously spewing retarded ad-hominem constitutes a worthy argument, my bad.

Original? Accurate? You live in a subjective bubble so utterly complete you actually believe you view the world objectively. I laughed out loud at your last post, and not because you're funny. In fact, you seem to be the most humorless "person" I've ever come across. Are you a bot?

Dude, you don't lack chutzpah to think that your, and the other moron's, insulting people for days on end is humorous.

I also don't see what exactly isn't accurate about calling you a troll, considering your lame performance in this thread.

Do you actually have an argument against my POINT or are you just going to resort to goonish ad homophobe attacks?!!! Huh?!! Do you even have a brain? You're a mindless zombie like the rest of the libtards!!!!

Uhh hurr durr, that's exactly what you did, name calling without arguing any points. Unless your point is to name call the individual. You surely haven't addressed any of the points I made.

I laughed out loud at your last post,

but you can't get into the details of why. Why do you disagree. You stand on the side of the corporate warmonger government but you can't defend the details. Once the facts and figures are presented you are nowhere to be found.

but you can't get into the details of why. Why do you disagree. You stand on the side of the corporate warmonger government but you can't defend the details. Once the facts and figures are presented you are nowhere to be found.

the "why" is self-evident...

unless of course you are an insane kook

All E-rock has is personal bashing. He hasn't contributed one iota to the actual debate.

5440012400_649cbda6bd.jpg

Oh nooos-ers! i've been outed! Aaaaghhh!

But wait you haven't argued any FACTS, no SPECIFICS WHATSOVER!!! Thanks for the worthless input MORON LEFT-WING ECO-TERRORIST BABY MURDERER!!!!1111!!! Just more TYPICAL cowardice from the usual PIGS IN THE SHIT! Should we all get in line for the gas-chambers 2x2 when your revolution comes, COMRADE?!

Edited by E-rock

Got tunnel vision?

Isn't it rich that the same morons who uncritically bought the Bushistas' propaganda now claim that being dubious of Pentagon communication amounts to being some kind of demon? Nobody could make up that shit, seriously.

Isn't it rich that the same morons who uncritically bought the Bushistas' propaganda now claim that being dubious of Pentagon communication amounts to being some kind of demon? Nobody could make up that shit, seriously.

How many people have to call you out as a kook before you actually get the memo?