FINALLY! Bin Laden DEAD!

jon

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that one is for you and your years worth of despicable demonizing those who say things you don't like, without ever answering to the point of course. Like a neofascist thug would do. I can only address what you show of yourself, and the only thing you show is verbally abusing others.

Is it possible that Bin Laden is just living with Jim Morrison in the south of France?

Actually, I think they might be the same person. Did anybody ever see Jim Morrison and Bin Laden together at the same time??? Huh, did they????

Corporate-shill regressive warmongering jingoist propaganda-loving right-wing neofascists will ad-hominem me with their moral turpitude now, though, just for merely questioning the capitalist pig-dog lies coming from the pentagon :(

Is it possible that Bin Laden is just living with Jim Morrison in the south of France?

Actually, I think they might be the same person. Did anybody ever see Jim Morrison and Bin Laden together at the same time??? Huh, did they????

Corporate-shill regressive warmongering jingoist propaganda-loving right-wing neofascists will ad-hominem me with their moral turpitude now, though, just for merely questioning the capitalist pig-dog lies coming from the pentagon :(

I wonder if Jimbo bin Laden sang a few lines of "The End" as the SEALs stormed his compound?

I can't believe they won't even fake the dead body, just to satisfy the nationalists. They had no trouble faking all those bin laden videos they sent out (he died in 2001, you know). They should have at least used a bin laden body double for the fake body shot, like they did with Saddam. Then j_b would have been satisfied.

"The AP is protesting the Obama administration's refusal to expedite the news organization's request for access to photos and other documents from the raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

In a written appeal, the AP said that bureaucratic delays "harm the public interest and allow anonymous U.S. officials to selectively leak details of the May 2 mission that resulted in bin Laden's death," according to the AP's report of its own filing."

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/468463-AP_Seeks_Expedited_Osama_FOIA_Review.php

I can't believe they won't even fake the dead body, just to satisfy the nationalists. They had no trouble faking all those bin laden videos they sent out (he died in 2001, you know). They should have at least used a bin laden body double for the fake body shot, like they did with Saddam. Then j_b would have been satisfied.

Also, where is the death certificate? I want to see that too.

Can you please go back to using big words like "nationalist"? I like it. It makes me feel like I'm in a novel about revolutionaries.

right, nationalism took no part in the politics of the last decade :rolleyes:

Edited by j_b