FINALLY! Bin Laden DEAD!

jon

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The article makes the case that US officials can't seem to get their story straight about basic facts, which combined with total lack of evidence provided opens the door to pretty much anything including this farce being manufactured in Hollywood. Some solid evidence may yet surface but I haven't seen anything conclusive.

I guess we could all demand OBL's long-form birth certificate. I mean, why won't he release the death photos????? WHAT IS HE HIDING????

I don't want to see any birth certificate or photos but I certainly won't take anybody's evidence-free assertions on this topic as fact.

besides, how could we have killed bin Laden now, when he was killed in 2001????? Hmm????

you do have a point that some very well informed people, including intel folks and a twice prime minister of Pakistan, have said he was dead over the last 10 years.

OBL Story inconsistencies: Pieced together information by multiple sources without checking facts

Pat Tillman Story: Flat out lies and cover up.

I guess I'd rather have an incompetent government than one that doesn't have any sort of fanatical attachment to the truth......

What ever hubbub there is (is there one, really?) stems from the administration's inability to learn the lessons from the Shirley Sherrod flap, namely that it's not necessary and in fact could be a liability to pander to the ambulance chasing, meth-head tabloid media. A measured, thoughtful, managed approach is not necessarily anathema to transparency.

so, on the one hand the Pentagon can put out stories about Jessica lynch, WMDs, Pat Tillman, and many more but on the other hand, they are such amateurs they'll flub a minor detail like getting OBL?

So are all the birthers.

weak smear that doesn't show your better side. If Pakistan had caught up with OBL then disappeared the body, I am sure you wouldn't think of buying their story hook line and sinker.

So are all the birthers.

weak smear that doesn't show your better side. If Pakistan had caught up with OBL then disappeared the body, I am sure you wouldn't think of buying their story hook line and sinker.

Omg i trust my government more than i trust the Pakistani government????? Now I'm gonna lose my liberal cred.

So are all the birthers.

Omg i trust my government more than i trust the Pakistani government????? Now I'm gonna lose my liberal cred.

:grlaf: We're no better than them Rob.

so, on the one hand the Pentagon can put out stories about Jessica lynch, WMDs, Pat Tillman, and many more but on the other hand, they are such amateurs they'll flub a minor detail like getting OBL?

Those cases were practically being debunked while the Bush Administration was concocting them. Doesn't say much about the chances of a conspiracy of this scale succeeding does it?

so, your trusting your gov more than the Pakistani government, means you'll believe uncritically anything coming out of the WH and the Pentagon? That sounds like a logical fail to me.

Is there a story here? The Obamas are opportunistically pandering to the wall to wall, 24-7, in your face, ratings driven reality show and not surprisingly looking silly when some of the micro-factual details that nobody but armchair Call of Duty playing dipshits give a fuck about contradict each other. Big Fucking Deal.

:grlaf: We're no better than them Rob.

considering your blatant support for murderous policies based on obvious lies does seem to indicate that YOU are no better than "them". Either that or you are a moron, which is no excuse anyway.