Vegans with Pets

rob

How is it that there are so many fat, disgusting vegans?

"Oh, I'm vegan, that means I can eat as much palm and coconut oil, nuts and peanut butter as I want! Pass the soy ice cream."

It's like atkins for even DUMBER people.

Veganism is largely an unhealthy lifestyle.

the recetn craze here in camas is unpasteurized milk - uhhh, wasn't there a reason old louis was hailed as a genius for his little idea? :crazy:

Dude, don't knock it till ya try it. I thought the same till I started drinking the stuff. It tastes so much better, prolly cause it is so much fresher.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it that there are so many fat, disgusting vegans?

"Oh, I'm vegan, that means I can eat as much palm and coconut oil, nuts and peanut butter as I want! Pass the soy ice cream."

It's like atkins for even DUMBER people.

Veganism is largely an unhealthy lifestyle.

the recetn craze here in camas is unpasteurized milk - uhhh, wasn't there a reason old louis was hailed as a genius for his little idea? :crazy:

Dude, don't knock it till ya try it. I thought the same till I started drinking the stuff. It tastes so much better, prolly cause it is so much fresher.

I'm pretty sure it's the placebo effect

you can buy unpasteurized dairy in select spots in seattle. health dept hasn't shut it down, probably cuz there are very few cases of illnesses associated with them.

and regarding the health of vegetarians and vegans, just read the studies on 7th day adventists.

probably cuz there are very few cases of illnesses associated with them.

:lmao:http://wifss.ucdavis.edu/pdf/AVMA_caseybahravesh.pdf

Running 8:1 Unpasteurized to Pasteurized in Washington state

Money Quote:

Unpasteurized product outbreaks are more common and cause more severe illness than pasteurized product outbreaks

[/quote

who said unpasteurized didn't cause more outbreaks than pasteurized? :confused:

i bet people who feed their children unpasteurized milk also refuse vaccination.

They're probably also"unschoolers"

Unschoolers are one step below the teabaggers.

ding, ding, ding, at least from my expereince.

honestly, i could give a fuck what someone eats, long as it ain't me (well, allllll of me :) ) - milk makes The Cone roar to life for me though, so i avoid, avoid, avoid!

i bet people who feed their children unpasteurized milk also refuse vaccination.

They're probably also"unschoolers"

Unschoolers are one step below the teabaggers.

Not all of us. However, when my youngest when in to get her 2nd round of vaccinations, they were about to give her the WRONG ONES. Luckily, my wife took her to that apt and caught the mistake. Not sure what, if anything, would have happened if she had gotten the ones for round 5, or whatever they were about to give her. Of course, we are just supposed to "trust the doc", right? WRONG!

you can buy unpasteurized dairy in select spots in seattle. health dept hasn't shut it down, probably cuz there are very few cases of illnesses associated with them.

and regarding the health of vegetarians and vegans, just read the studies on 7th day adventists.

I really don't care Louie Pastor or not, meat or not. In spite of all the bad chemicals, MGh's, MGO's, Monsanto, fluoride, or whatever all the crap they use to grow, treat or otherwise food with people are living longer--fact. I just want to know what that thing is growing on my ass.

Edited by Lucky Larry