Wrong!

Jack_Kenoff

Maybe I ment gapertimmy sucks instead of Erik. I said that because someone keeps taking down my posts and that can be erik or gapertimmy. I don't know climbing? You guys are wrong! I have been up Rainier via the Liberty ridge route, Edmunds Headwall, and Tahoma Cleaver just to name a few while most of the people are going up the stupid dog route DC ass route. Where is the glory in that route? Don't tell me I can't climb while most of the people here taking shots at me can't do the routes I do!!! If you want to kick me off fine, but don't tell me you guys doing your DC routes is better than the ones I did and that I don't know climbing!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Jack Kenoff:

Maybe I ment gapertimmy sucks instead of Erik. I said that because someone keeps taking down my posts and that can be erik or gapertimmy. I don't know climbing? You guys are wrong! I have been up Rainier via the Liberty ridge route, Edmunds Headwall, and Tahoma Cleaver just to name a few while most of the people are going up the stupid dog route DC ass route. Where is the glory in that route? Don't tell me I can't climb while most of the people here taking shots at me can't do the routes I do!!! If you want to kick me off fine, but don't tell me you guys doing your DC routes is better than the ones I did and that I don't know climbing!!!

Who cares, shut the fuck up chest beater...

quote:

Originally posted by Lambone:

quote:

Originally posted by Jack Kenoff:

Who cares, shut the fuck up chest beater...

[laf][laf][laf][big Drink]