• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Kenoff

Who keeps taking down my posts???

Who keeps taking down my posts??? There is nothing wrong with them!!! Other People have dirty pictures and words and mine get taking off.

quote:

Originally posted by Jack Kenoff:

Who keeps taking down my posts??? There is nothing wrong with them!!! Other People have dirty pictures and words and mine get taking off.

I think that new moderator, Harry Balls is removing them. Contact him, or E. Normus Johnson to lodge your complaint. [Wink]

Jack Kenoff is my real name trask you fool!

I heard those jokes enough in High School. Come up with something better. I bet I have climbed harder routes than you. I may be gay, but I am in better shape than you!

quote:

Originally posted by Jack Kenoff:

Jack Kenoff is my real name trask you fool!

I heard those jokes enough in High School. Come up with something better. I bet I have climbed harder routes than you. I may be gay, but I am in better shape than you!

"I have a friend in Rome named Bickus Dickus. Do you find the name Bickus Dickus amusing?"

--Monty Python, Life of Brian

Couldn't you just let this crap thread die, you stupid cock?

You're right, that toilet/turd thread in which you've been engrossed in all day is MUCH more cerebral. Enjoy!

moon.gifthe_finger.gifwave.gif

COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Jack Kenoff,

Your name suggests it is you (or an appendage of yours, if you prefer) that "keeps taking down your(recurring)posts".

Maybe Jack Kenoff should go find Mike Hunt and be done with it already.
Doesn't he have a cousin - Peter Beater???
Or his brother in law - Dick Hurts?