Fux Freakout

prole

i call male circumcision "mutilation" also. amazing there are as many adherents as there are, here in the "reformed" US.

< shrug > many women like 'em cut

< shrug > I'm sure many men like 'em cut too

meaning-before i'm misunderstood- that many men won't marry women who haven't had the ritualistic mutilation performed.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get your point, but comparing male circumcision to the barbaric mutilation of female "circumcision" is pretty offensive. It's like the difference between a haircut and a beheading.

and, just to belabor the point a little longer, my suggestion regarding male mutilation wasn't a "comparison" per se, only an apt rejoinder, since we were talking about genital mutilation.

i call male circumcision "mutilation" also. amazing there are as many adherents as there are, here in the "reformed" US.

< shrug > many women like 'em cut

< shrug > I'm sure many men like 'em cut too

meaning-before i'm misunderstood- that many men won't marry women who haven't had the ritualistic mutilation performed.

Oh. I thought you were talking about the gay men who liked it because of mostly eliminated risk of foreskin tears/rips/injuries during anal sex.

Fucking horrible. I condemn that shit.

you were funnier carrying a gun in everett.

I'm deadly serious. That shit is some of the worst kind of medieval, patriarchical, sick, superstitiously oppressive quackery imaginable and has no place in a modern society.

A case for peaceful revolutions

You gotta love adherents of Jefferson's famous 'blood of patriots and tyrants' quotes, given his own sorry military performance during the revolution and similar wide gaps between his statements and his behavior on a number of other issues regarding liberty. Bluster without performance was as popular then as now.

The worst thing a revolution can do is attempt to fight the regime on its own terms: direct military confrontation. Much better to play on the dictatorship's weak spots - they always have plenty.

A case for peaceful revolutions

You gotta love adherents of Jefferson's famous 'blood of patriots and tyrants' quotes, given his own sorry military performance during the revolution and similar wide gaps between his statements and his behavior on a number of other issues regarding liberty. Bluster without performance was as popular then as now.

The worst thing a revolution can do is attempt to fight the regime on its own terms: direct military confrontation. Much better to play on the dictatorship's weak spots - they always have plenty.

TTK is even smarter than Thomas Jefferson! :lmao:

Old Ben went to France and basically stopped showing up for work. So many French ladies...so little time.

Jefferson's early romantic attempts produced a lot of FAIL - including a bid for another wealthy Virginian's wife. The letter he sent her referring to his manhood wasn't a charmer, apparently. Victorian SHUT DOWN.

Edited by tvashtarkatena