Hola dudes.....

billcoe

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good seeing ya today Dave! Dave is whipping himself into shape, ever time I see him he's running up a storm, getting the miles in. Look out come Spring, he's gonna be a animal!

What'cha mean that guy is already an animal. I want to see that Denali slide show of his. The story he was telling us was bad ass.

wuz up? This place seems a hell of a lot less argumentative. Are we all waiting till the rock closes to ramp up the pissing matches?

Awww, that's so cute; my little forum is growing up!

no, joseph and kevbone haven't established a presence yet :)

wuz up? This place seems a hell of a lot less argumentative. Are we all waiting till the rock closes to ramp up the pissing matches?

Awww, that's so cute; my little forum is growing up!

no, joseph and kevbone haven't established a presence yet :)

Pink, STFU! Don't invite them. Can't you just enjoy the peace for a moment or three?

Good seeing ya today Dave! Dave is whipping himself into shape, ever time I see him he's running up a storm, getting the miles in. Look out come Spring, he's gonna be a animal!
Meow! :P Good to see you guys getting after it, rain er shine...

How's about an official BRCA mtg @ LOLP ASAP? We can discuss the BRSPCMP, BRSPFPA details, as well as the BRSPSRCC. I'm sure we could also vent about the BRSPCTC, maybe even come up with a tactic to amend that aspect of the BRSPCMP? :crazy:

What'cha mean that guy is already an animal. I want to see that Denali slide show of his. The story he was telling us was bad ass.

Awe shucks, Plaid. But, don't encourage him. Don't get him started!

You've been warned!

How's about an official BRCA mtg @ LOLP ASAP? We can discuss the BRSPCMP, BRSPFPA details, as well as the BRSPSRCC. I'm sure we could also vent about the BRSPCTC, maybe even come up with a tactic to amend that aspect of the BRSPCMP? :crazy:

LCK and I had to have the BRCA meeting without ya'll. Guess you did not get the memo? We managed to remove the closure, solve the bolting issues and re-vamp the BRSPCMP. Well, maybe not all that done, but a good time none the less. Dinner service was a bit slow, but the sushi rocked! :hcluv: The Jagermeister Fairy stopped by to say hello too. :brew:

P1040392.JPG

P1040397.JPG

Maybe one more meeting before the closure if the weather cooperates? Anyone interested?