Hola dudes.....

billcoe

i'll be out there sunday soaking up the promised sunshine - holy shit, 2 days of no rain and maybe reachign 50!?! we might be able to free climb sumthang.

need to do the brca meeting on the swiss family ledge the first decent weekend after the closure to capitalize on all those rare emotions! might remind folks there are Other Beacon-wands In the Lives of Men :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

It probably goes without saying, but it would be nice if some of the totally needless savaging, bitching and whining that goes on online about Beacon and from mostly Beacon climbers would just stop. The management gave us the forum cause this group in particular seemed to always get carried away yelling at each other for no good reason on all kinds of other forums.

I had asked him for help on the keeping the Beacon open thing and he was not interested at all. In fact he wanted to totally avoid all the needless petty little sniping and backbiting this group seems to bring: but in his response turning me down I think Jim Anglin said it best when he suggested that what we all needed was to take a road trip and climb at a few other areas in the winter and spring instead of just sitting by our computers and bitching about things which really don't matter.

BTW: The 2nd 2 are damn nice photos Steve!

Edited by billcoe

What, the first one doesn't cut it, you don't think Tim Wilson has a cute butt?

I don't know Tim Wilson and I'm damn happy that folks post any climbing pictures (instead of just spewing venom behind chickenshit false names). I think it's great. but...are you suggesting that the white dot wayyyyy up there is a person? OK, I need me glasses redone. If he'd gone up and shot down now, then that would be some schizel!

Check these from RC.noob. I will admit that the combo-platter closeups of hot young ladies, warm weather and rockclimbing is the holy trinity of nice things. I detract a point for clipping bolts, but I'm old, so it doesn't matter what I think on that, these remain great shots.. no?

463466-largest_20040604_CMRCA_Crazy_Horse_Buttress_The_Ant_Hill_Ants_In_My_Pants__01.jpg

463821-largest_20040606_CMRCA_Crazy_Horse_Buttress_Crazy_Horse_Face_Reindeer_Request__04.jpg

461666-largest_IMG_8604.jpg