Another Right-Wing Loon Makes the News

Choada_Boy

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do find it interesting that you make the charge that the spokane bombing attempt did not receive the same media attention as other similar events , yet refuse to provide examples of other similar events.

why is this so?

I find it interesting that you are trying to dilute my point into a morass of irrelevant semantics.

why is this so?

I do find it interesting that you make the charge that the spokane bombing attempt did not receive the same media attention as other similar events , yet refuse to provide examples of other similar events.

why is this so?

I find it interesting that you are trying to dilute my point into a morass of irrelevant semantics.

why is this so?

Actually, his question was spot on and effectively highlights the fundamental ridiculousness of your premise. I wouldn't have answered it either!

why is this so?

if you underpin an argument with a particular assertion, it seems to me that providing an example of that assertion is a reasonable MO, yes?

i am a little bewildered by your response to what i think is a very reasonable request. and a little disappointed, since we share similar feelings about politics and culture....

is it because you cannot provide any examples?

why is this so?

Actually, his question was spot on and effectively highlights the fundamental ridiculousness of your premise. I wouldn't have answered it either!

you already lost this argument but you keep coming back for more: it is undisputed that the corporate media will go hog wild for weeks on end on any half-ass report of Arab terror but will mostly ignore domestic terror.

So, so far, we've confirmed that

a) The original blog excerpt is non-journalistic crap that included actual falsehoods, pretty much on par with Faux Nooz

b) Progressives here don't know who their political leaders actually are, although it hardly matters, I suppose

c) Progressives are willing to forgive former progressives for a changed opinion (without any real action) but not non-progressives for tangible, positive, historic moves towards social justice.

d) Tvash is a hedonistic fuckwit.

SakU!

why is this so?

if you underpin an argument with a particular assertion, it seems to me that providing an example of that assertion is a reasonable MO, yes?

i am a little bewildered by your response to what i think is a very reasonable request. and a little disappointed, since we share similar feelings about politics and culture....

is it because you cannot provide any examples?

wtf? what about the Time square event of May 2010 by some brown dude and his smoking toyota? I said they were similar insofar they were attempts at terror.

why is this so?

you already lost this argument but you keep coming back for more: it is undisputed that the corporate media will go hog wild for weeks on end on any half-ass report of Arab terror but will mostly ignore domestic terror.

Seems like somebody might have slipped a wee bit o coverage in there about the Gifford and McVeigh thangs. And the Michigan militias, and that Idaho shootout, and....

Edited by tvashtarkatena

wtf? what about the Time square event of May 2010 by some brown dude and his smoking toyota? I said they were similar insofar they were attempts at terror.

thank you for responding.

if you reduce your argument to only center on "terror" as the commonality between events, you then remove other possible relevant information, such as location of attack.