potty mouth

Lucky Larry

Ever been accused of potty mouth by someone your own age? I have.

Ever felt bad when someone used potty mouth? As a child i felt bad when my peers used it. My parents did not instruct me in the use of foul language; hence, i was easily intimidated when people used potty talk as a weapon against me.

Educate the young in using the potty, as well as, potty talk.

Please post some of your best and worst potty talk here.

pooh, pooh pooh, crap, shit, piss, cunt, cock, cock sucker, a-hole, mother f'in sob.

Edited by oldlarry

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKF

UCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Edited by minx

nuts, beans, holy mother of mercy, God bless it, dag nab'it, for for crying out loud, mother Hubbard, pig in a poke, can o' worms, ragging roids, blistering stink, popcorn fart, hootn'hollering, bees wax, toe jamb, bat wings, cling'ons, ring o'fire, cow dung, cow dung phew, stink'o rielly, barley corn, cobb, cobb it out, for pete's sake, grease the wheel, pig shit, run it up the pole, shine a turd, shit on a shingle, poppy cock, cream corn, baby puke, stinking drunk, drunk like a skunk, skunk shit, piss and moan'in, bitch en, holler'n'bitchin, moaning, groaning, pissing up a pole, a pole pissing, a pole up a hole, a hole without a pole, pie faced, pie in the face, egg on my face, holy cow, sacred cow, out to pasture, nutter, pie hole, loony as a toon, krazy, out to lunch, gonzo, bizerk, goof ball, screw loose, screwy, why i outta, throw in the towel, give up the ghost, blue balls, goose feathers, horse feathers, feather in the cap, tickled pink, pickled, pickled to the gills, fishy, stank, stank you, ear infection, speak up, get to the point, pointless points, Poindexter, clown, fool, dope, jester, cough, hack, sputter, wheeze, gas bag.. skunk piss

Edited by oldlarry

nuts, beans, holy mother of mercy, God bless it, dag nab'it, for for crying out loud, mother Hubbard, pig in a poke, can o' worms, ragging roids, blistering stink, popcorn fart, hootn'hollering, bees wax, toe jamb, bat wings, cling'ons, ring o'fire, cow dung, cow dung phew, stink'o rielly, barley corn, cobb, cobb it out, for pete's sake, grease the wheel, pig shit, run it up the pole, shine a turd, shit on a shingle, poppy cock, cream corn, baby puke, stinking drunk, drunk like a skunk, skunk shit, piss and moan'in, bitch en, holler'n'bitchin, moaning, groaning, pissing up a pole, a pole pissing, a pole up a hole, a hole without a pole, pie faced, pie in the face, egg on my face, holy cow, sacred cow, out to pasture, nutter, pie hole, loony as a toon, krazy, out to lunch, gonzo, bizerk, goof ball, screw loose, screwy, why i outta, throw in the towel, give up the ghost, blue balls, goose feathers, horse feathers, feather in the cap, tickled pink, pickled, pickled to the gills, fishy, stank, stank you, ear infection, speak up, get to the point, pointless points, Poindexter, clown, fool, dope, jester, cough, hack, sputter, wheeze, gas bag.. skunk piss

go eat a bag of bloody dicks

I was in Yosemite on a climb this last fall and I was really letting it fly. Every other work was f this f that. In a good way ya know. I was really loud and we were sharing a belay with another party and this really fabulous looking Aussie girl turns to me and says "I have never heard anyone with a more foul mouth than you". Now granted I was really excited, but it was way over the top for sure. Coming from an Aussie I thought crap I must be WAAAAAAAAy over top. I was embarrassed more because she was really hot than anything else. I saw her later in Camp 4 and apologized she just said "I wasn't offended. I was just saying".

I was still embarrassed. My wife just throws rocks at me when I get like that in front of strangers.

Edited by Plaidman