I made a brief attempt at climbing

minx

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks sobo. i'm truly bummed about the loss of that pack. its the only one i've ever had a good relationship with. i think after years of counseling i may be able to get involved with another pack and perhaps consider climbing again. until then you fuqers are stuck with me

we will leave it at "disappeared". i'm not ready to start dating other packs yet so i thought i'd return to spray. i never liked climbing anyway

Minx, did your pack, "drop you," while climbing? I'm sorry. :kisss:

i believe my pack "dropped" me for a better climber. *sigh*

tvash-- i thought about getting a new pack but a mail order pack just seemed so cheap. how would i know if it were the right pack for me?

you can't fail if you don't try. i'm going to come back where i belong

we will leave it at "disappeared". i'm not ready to start dating other packs yet so i thought i'd return to spray. i never liked climbing anyway

Minx, did your pack, "drop you," while climbing? I'm sorry. :kisss:

i believe my pack "dropped" me for a better climber. *sigh*

tvash-- i thought about getting a new pack but a mail order pack just seemed so cheap. how would i know if it were the right pack for me?

you can't fail if you don't try. i'm going to come back where i belong

Some online packs don't have the features advertised, and most are too large, but it only takes one to fit right. Shopping online can can be a great way to avoid investing a lot in a pack only to find that it can't go the distance.

I think the most important feature in a pack is how well it works for general, every day life, rather than any one narrow activity. Activity-specific packs tend to get lost or stolen. Most of the time you're just sitting there with your pack next to you anyway, just hanging out.

If you need to know what to look for and what to avoid when shopping for a pack, my friends and I have developed a robust set of very helpful guidelines that can help avoid an inferior product.

Edited by tvashtarkatena