G-spotter

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This pretty much says it

Scepticism in science is not bad, but sceptics must play by the rules of science including publishing their conclusions in peer-reviewed scientific journals and not make claims that are not substantiated by the peer-reviewed literature. The need for responsible scepticism is particularly urgent if misinformation from sceptics could lead to great harm.

The responses to this thread may be amusing. Then again I can already guess what "poster ***" has to say.

The article is understating reality: millions already suffer from climate change every year and over a 100k per year die because of it according to the UN. It's not the first time in history that active denialism has led to crimes against humanity and it's good that some in the establishment are finally waking up to what some of us have been saying for years.

Let's also not forget the jackbooted tactics of deniers against climate researchers. Outstanding scientists like Michael Mann and others are smeared, harassed, and their careers threatened on a daily basis by neo-McCartyists/GOP officials in position of power

I just quit driving for life. ONE LESS MASSIVE OIL SPILL!

so you must be biking because I doubt public transit is worth diddly in your neck of the woods, which likely leaves plenty of options for granny when she goes shopping (we wouldn't want her to blame others for global warming, you know )

Edited by j_b