Trask's anger management seminar

mikeadam

Good morning everybody. Feel the love flow as we begin our day.

We really want to begin fostering a kinder gentler approach to venting our anger here at CC.com. I thought I would start with you Mr Trask.

Can you please in 50 words or less express yourself to the rest of the forum and tell us why you seem to be so angry this morning? What makes you need to lash out and be negative? Be honest with your feelings Mr Trask. We are here for you.

Flowers and jasmine...sweet sunshine...gurgling brooks and mountain serenity to you all...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Richard...can I call you Dick? Or do you prefer Dick? Dick it is then...

I think we shouldn't conjecture about how others are feeling here. Getting in touch with ourselves and avoiding negative SPRAY are absolutely imperative to the success of the operation. I mean we're not for profit, but we want to provide the best service for our guests don't we?

Now young man...please I'm sensing that you took a whipper recently? Shirked your lead? Hung on an ice screw? Displayed fear on toprope?

This is your forum too little camper...you can tell us....

Eat Balls Dick, If you had noticed, I have my "new" alum. crampons for sale. Like you said, I'm a scrambler at best, who needs em'? I think you are a mean spirited son-of-a-bitch (most of the time), although yesterday you were rather mellow...that's good B.C. bud isn't it?

There could be some love here, Dick. You make the first move.

trask

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: trask ]

Trask, there's much love, except on the topic ofsnowboarding. I don't flip you any different sheit,than you flip me or anyone else. I don't fire, unless fired upon. Not quite the kind B.C. ganj andnot likely to improve, if they don't stop making those900+ lbs. busts at the border! I love you man! grin.gif" border="0

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: Richard Pumpington ]

I ski with a bunch of boarders. As a group I would rate them highly. However I do see some boarders sideslipping down slopes. I know skis could do the same type of powder demo job, however I almost never see skiers sideslipping down stuff. Just my observation.....

BTW a young punk ass is a young punk ass no matter if they are on skis or a board. I remember being a punk on skis, but nowadays most kids are on snowboards.

quote:

Originally posted by Richard Pumpington:
Trask, there's much love, except on the topic ofsnowboarding. I don't flip you any different sheit,than you flip me or anyone else. I don't fire, unless fired upon. Not quite the kind B.C. ganj andnot likely to improve, if they don't stop making those900+ lbs. busts at the border! I love you man!
grin.gif" border="0

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: Richard Pumpington ]

...then love it shall be. Peace cool.gif" border="0