hope.....

Peter_Puget

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eugene-volokh/is-the-obama-administrati_b_307132.html

if you read the language, it doesn't mention muslin tearists.

his info has just been filtered for consumption by the idiocracy.

filtered for consumption by the idiocracy and regurgitated by scumbag propagandists who don't stop claiming that Obama is a Muslim lover or some such. Good job, Piss Pot.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eugene-volokh/is-the-obama-administrati_b_307132.html

filtered for consumption by the idiocracy and regurgitated by scumbag propagandists who don't stop claiming that Obama is a Muslim lover or some such. Good job, Piss Pot.

Pfft, he's probably a closet regressive too. :crazy:

Pfft, he's probably a closet regressive too. :crazy:

And corporate shill

hey, if you can think of any ways his politics differ from that of a corporate shill, let me know. In the meantime, he was caught red handed pushing far right racist bating in order to discredit Obama. Don't you guys have any shame?

what a regressive knuckledragger!

you should post that HILARIOUS .gif! That will show him! Ha hahahahahah!!!

hey, if you can think of any ways his politics differ from that of a corporate shill, let me know. In the meantime, he was caught red handed pushing far right racist bating in order to discredit Obama. Don't you guys have any shame?

Nope. You are the original knuckledragger, who whoops it up with monosyllabic insults. PP is coherent enough to know when he looks like a goon. You don't.

Nope. You are the original knuckledragger, who whoops it up with monosyllabic insults. PP is coherent enough to know when he looks like a goon. You don't.

Now J_B what I have wonder what I have done to earn such disrespect from a gentleman such as yourself.

this is what you claimed: "Obama administration last year co-sponsored a UN resolution to encourage countries to enact laws that would make it illegal to criticize Islam.", which is a blatant lie and happens to continue the racist right wing propaganda according to which Obama is secretly a Muslim lover or some other garbage.

Hmmm even if you are right (and you are not) that interpretation of UN res does in no way make me a racist or even "anti" Islam. Let me clear one thing up for you: Islam does not exclude people on the basis of race. So your racist comment is even more over the top.

I posted three statements/factoids from the past concerning the Obama administration along with link to thre related news links of the day that I thought presented an interesting contrast.

You chose to make personal attacks.

saying that is racist statement seems to reek of the same thing that is being decried

Regurgitating racist propaganda is racism.

Peter certainly might be a troll, but he isn't racist

who the fucks care if we can't tell the difference?

Dude. Dial it down.

Dude. Dial it down.

No, you dial it up and may be next time, the right wing won't have such an easy time race baiting for month prior to an election. Race/ethnic baiting has become such a part of te political discourse of regressives that you guys seem incapable of reacting to it. No wonder, we keep losing elections to the idiocrats.

Just reacting to what you said to PP. Your wrong. It wasn't racist. Wrongly suggestive of something nefarious? Yes.

Just as no one takes FW seriously because of his constant rants and lack of a coherent argument, you're doing a decent job filling up the liberal side of the quota. Personally, I stop listening when the volume gets too shrill. Oh to be pure.

saying that is racist statement seems to reek of the same thing that is being decried

Regurgitating racist propaganda is racism.

Peter certainly might be a troll, but he isn't racist

who the fucks care if we can't tell the difference?

Dude. Dial it down.

His goes up to 11.

There's a fine line between brilliance and stupidity.

Hmmm even if you are right (and you are not) that interpretation of UN res does in no way make me a racist or even "anti" Islam. Let me clear one thing up for you: Islam does not exclude people on the basis of race. So your racist comment is even more over the top.

I'd spin that one to death but we all know that if Obama wasn't black, regressives wouldn't have spent the last 2 years saying he is Muslim.

I posted three statements/factoids from the past concerning the Obama administration along with link to thre related news links of the day that I thought presented an interesting contrast.

that statement was a lie made up to make it look that Obama favors Muslims over Americans like most nimncompoops believe, pure and simple.

You chose to make personal attacks.

LOL