Young Warriors

kevbone

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, the interwebs are clearly the place to let one's diction n' grammar shine :rolleyes:

highly contrived to call yw 5.10, even 5.9 really

coming from you that is true considering you freely admit you go left at the bolt. :wave:

a climb is contrived if you can super-easily avoid the difficulty that you hang the rating on - skipping the .10 part of p4 is so easy i imagine must folks don't even realize it could be harder :)

yes, the interwebs are clearly the place to let one's diction n' grammar shine :rolleyes:

highly contrived to call yw 5.10, even 5.9 really

coming from you that is true considering you freely admit you go left at the bolt. :wave:

a climb is contrived if you can super-easily avoid the difficulty that you hang the rating on - skipping the .10 part of p4 is so easy i imagine must folks don't even realize it could be harder :)

Maybe, either way, going straight up over the bolt has all the excitement in it. IMO. 350 feet up with no handholds. Yikes…..super fun move. I think I have gone left 2 times in 14 years. It did take me a while to sack up and lead the 4th pitch because of that move.

Good times to be had.

I give that move 10.a