Bonzo

Kathy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out with the old, in with the new. Welcome to procrastination world Kathy!

Spray is cool, but people who only spray kinda suck. So, no I'm not heartbroken, my life will go on as usual. Too bad they didn't give Larson the boot. His meaningless attacks are for the birds.

[ 11-18-2001: Message edited by: lambone ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:
Ps I was not Bonzo so fuck off. I liked Bonzo though....
[Moon]

You are talking to Larson right? I wasn't implying that you were Bonzo. Infact, I don't care who else you are. You can be as many crazy reincarnations of Ray as you want. There is only one Lambone!

Ahhhh, I remember the vicious e-mails we used to send eachother Cavey-until I blocked your agro ass!

[ 11-18-2001: Message edited by: lambone ]

quote:

Originally posted by Kathy:
I'm glad there are so many people out there who can recognise true character when they see it.

It sure is cold up here on this glacier, and David and I don't have much to talk about any more. It sure would be nice to have a visitor.

If you are gonna make jokes like that you should spell your name Cathy!!!! Maybe you can give us some beta on Cocaine Crack??

Originally posted by Dru:[QB]erik you got to post more, Lammy has passed you by like 100 posts!!

i've got a good excuse. i hardly work inside anymore. much more healthy. plus i have been putting so much thought into the female area that i hardly have any sarcasm left. homegirl just ain't into it. so give me a few weeks. not sure if i will be able to rise to the level of you you or ray, but the tan i got in yose these past few days definatly makes up for it.

Erik,

Keep workin on your female areas, I'm sure you'll see an impovement soon. Just keep pounding that estrogen! grin.gif" border="0

No really, I'm diein' to hear about Yosemite. Send me an e-mail if you get a chance. I have been climbing vicariously through the computer for several months now. I have climbed all the virtual ice routes on the web, and I plan to move onto walls next. I think I'll start with Tuans page, then Chris Mac's. Philfort has all the best local e-routes. And I'm still waiting for Alex to update his site...

Thats why I had to go and tell everyone about the Colmean Icefall. It's the coolest thing I've done since August.

Life's not bad, but none of my jeans fit anymore frown.gif" border="0