Paintball Skiing

panther

Would anyone be interested in skiing around this winter and shooting one another with paintguns? It's like combining two fun activities into one and then we can all star in the next James Bond movie. I pick Bronco, Captain C, and Bonzo for my team. Bronco bring your snot patch gloves.

Halling is the captain of the other team. That little bitch. Join him if you wanna lose BAD!

Or maybe just a chinese downhill on the Muir snowfield from Muir to the parking lot would work. Dan Larson is invited too!

Panther shocked.gif" border="0

[ 11-16-2001: Message edited by: panther ]

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our 5.56 mm is already painted green on the tip.But Simunation is so much better, hurts more and bickering if your dead or not. Sim rounds are paintballs on a 9mm caseing, that we can shoot out of our M4's (with a barrel change of course). If you thought paintball hurt, you never been hit with a mag of sim rounds.

But who's team should I be on, I only know the Capt. What's with all the aggression between panther and halling? I don't fight for legs, swabbies, or jarheads.

MtnRgr I am former Bco 2/75 and Panther was never in as far as I know...I think he had some friends who were legs though. So you make the choice. I don't know why Panther says there is no animosity between us...I have never met him but I hate the f**cker! I am well aware of sims. I have had the bruises. I have the M-4 to use but I don't have access to the 9mm barrels or rounds....how bout' you? I have the overwhites too...so I'm ready to go.