Garden wall at Index?

So you know that boulder that you pass on the wall to the Inner wall. I believe it is a shoulder of the Garden Wall. Anyway, I lost my Index guide a couple years ago and I can't find it anywhere. So, what is that route that goes up past the single bolt, over the knobs, and traverses the crack? Not super hard but fun.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know....It's just funny cause you guys like to make fun of my v4 attempts inside. I know I don't climb hard I just think it's funny when people are obsessed with grades.

One thing I disagree with is that inside and outside are roughly equivalent. I mean, yes, in some ways. But inside tends to be more overhung because they have copious amounts of jugs hanging everywhere where outside it is more the lack of good holds that makes a climb hard and not overhangs (at least in this part of the country). I suck at overhangs and it knocks easily a grade off my sending ability.

I know....It's just funny cause you guys like to make fun of my v4 attempts inside. I know I don't climb hard I just think it's funny when people are obsessed with grades.

One thing I disagree with is that inside and outside are roughly equivalent. I mean, yes, in some ways. But inside tends to be more overhung because they have copious amounts of jugs hanging everywhere where outside it is more the lack of good holds that makes a climb hard and not overhangs (at least in this part of the country). I suck at overhangs and it knocks easily a grade off my sending ability.

hey SCCJB...can you point to me making fun of your V4 attempts?

• 3 weeks later...