Canada: Land of understanding and kindness

Peter_Puget

Liar. I am quite tolerant

so you think nobody will notice you edited my post?

Nope: You are a presumptious dick and a serial namecaller....period. Please don't take that the wrong way, but your opinion of yourself is obviously skewed! Of course, Fairweather, she could have just as been a Christian, which make you a presumptious dick as well......which probably just makes me a hater....hmmm.

Let's just say that your logic sucks and that your selective outrage at name calling on this board isn't fooling anybody. Your giving support to the racist scumbags isn't going unnoticed either.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liar. I am quite tolerant

so you think nobody will notice you edited my post?

Nope: You are a presumptious dick and a serial namecaller....period. Please don't take that the wrong way, but your opinion of yourself is obviously skewed! Of course, Fairweather, she could have just as been a Christian, which make you a presumptious dick as well......which probably just makes me a hater....hmmm.

Let's just say that your logic sucks and that your selective outrage at name calling on this board isn't fooling anybody. Your giving support to the racist scumbags isn't going unnoticed either.

Haha, Bill he's gonna remember this!

What a douche nozzle.

j_b has our names on a special list and we will surely be called to account on the day after the revolution! Oh yes, BillCo and Nitrox, a special rail car awaits the likes of you and I when the cleansing begins...

:lmao:

Sieg Heil jb! There, hope you feel better.

So, according to you I'd be a "Nazi" for pointing out that your pals are demonizing minorities incessantly? and that you are supporting them?

Who do you think is going to buy that nonsense?

Sieg Heil jb! There, hope you feel better.

So, according to you I'd be a "Nazi" for pointing out that your pals are demonizing minorities incessantly? and that you are supporting them?

Who do you think is going to buy that nonsense?

He's trying to validate your earlier (and ridiculous) claims about him with a mock salute. Are you this two-dimensional in real life as well? Un-fucking-believable. :noway:

Chechen refugee = Muslim. Gotta think the Russians had it right when they got fed up with that shit.

Bullshit jb, this post of Fairweathers isn't a racist expression. you merely show your own small minded intolerance by screaming and ranting like a dick that it is or that anyone that doesn't agree with you is a Nazi or a racist. You may be a nice prson in person, and please don't take this the wrong way: but these kinds of responses which you continually make as your knee jerks up and slams your own chin just makes you out to be a man-spirited, intolerant, small minded, prick.

Chechen refugee = Muslim. Gotta think the Russians had it right when they got fed up with that shit.

Bullshit jb, this post of Fairweathers isn't a racist expression. you merely show your own small minded intolerance by screaming and ranting like a dick that it is or that anyone that doesn't agree with you is a Nazi or a racist. You may be a nice prson i person, and please don't take this the wrong way: but these kinds of responses which you continually make as your knee jerks up and slams your own chin just makes you out to be a man-spirited, intolerant, small minded, prick.

Um, how is that not a racist expression, Bill? Since she's a chechen refugee, and therefore a muslim, she should be killed or ostracized (as the russians do/did) merely because of that? That was the basic thrust of his post, wasn't it?

No, she shouldn't be locked up because she's a murderer -- she should be locked up cause she's a muslim and a Chechen refugee.

Why do you always pick FW's most offensive posts to defend? LOL!

Edited by rob

Hmmm, Commies vs Mulim Extremists. It's like Aliens vs Predators only with a slower ending.

Both are shitheads with a history of killing each other's women and children, not sure I'd jump up and down to pick a side. They deserve each other.

Your photo isn't sourced, so those could just as easily be the victims of the Beslan school massacre which was perpetrated by Chechen Muslims against ethnic Russian children. You really are clueless about this one.

Here you go:

http://www.rferl.org/content/identifying_chechen_dead/1350872.html

Oh, btw, that school massacre was perpetrated by Chechen TERRORISTS. Did you know that not all Chechen Muslims are terrorists? Yeah, apparently the russians didn't know that, either, so don't feel too bad. Mistakes happen.

Edited by rob