Go to V-WORLD and meet Lambone

Dan_Larson

Went to V-world yesterday to see who this Lambone guy was that Panther was so rude with the other day. Very nice person gave me a WAC discount that is very inexpensive.It was nice to put a face with the posts . I'll bet that most all of you people out there are positive individuals( Panther if you are going to call people names like the one you used the other day . It has no effect when you are hiding behind anonymity,in fact very cowardly.Stop it and be the man we feel you probably are.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee Dan were we all supposed to know that you're going to Rainier?

Lambone and Dan are curious? They have something for one another? Hmmmmm....I think I see...

Do me a favor Dan. Before talking smack to Panther make sure you've climbed something more significant than the Tooth and Rainier a few times in the summer after schlepping your way through the Mounties basic course.

POSER!

Hey Iambone:

Mr. Iambone:

If you think you can make me jealous by showing someone else your new sit-start to a sick plastic sloper...you're right. I thought you were saving all of your indoor Gaston's and heinous backsteps for me!!!

- pouting Dwayner

By the way, that little piece of green tape on the left...it's off-route so don't go there, gurlfren!

Panther what does my newbie status have to do with talking as you say "smack". to you?? A loser is a loser.I don't care what you think about me .At least I show my name . I have said it before and I will say it again.You are a coward . All other replies by P-BOY shall be ignored.Oh did I mention that I will be doing RAINIER on Mon/Tue you are welcome to join but I would like you to bring your prusiks (those things you use to get yourself out of a crevasse).I hear the record for the youngest person to summit the "R" is 10 years old . By the way you sound ,if you hurry that record will be toast . Lets go for the record man!!!

[This message has been edited by Dan Larson (edited 08-18-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Dan Larson (edited 08-18-2001).]

Larson,

Sorry I'm just visiting around these parts for awhile. I'm off to S. America for the next 6 weeks and then heading to Asia soon after to climb a little mountain. Normally I'd love to hang out climbing with you, but it doesn't go down well with my sponsors when I start trashing the peasant stock.

If I make it back this way I'll try to look you up and we can simu solo something that will make your little grey squirrel balls shrivel up. Hopefully you'll be able to hold on for the ride, but if not...oh well...

Panthers on a plane to enjoy the winter skiing in SA.

Later loser!

Heh panther-

We're all sorry to hear of your premature ejaculation problems. It must be quite frustrating and embarrassing for you. Aside from what the gals may tell you, they're laughing and talking about your impotence behind your back.

It's quite alright to admire and want to emulate us climbers and maga-lovers. We understand. Women love us, and pussys like you fear us.

Perhaps you should see the doctor.

It's all in the name Aidan. Its attrackted evil spray all my life. You ever see the W.B. cartoon "Lambert the Sheepish Lion?"

Oh, and some people think its cool to pick on Gym climbers... I guess we make easy targets. But I never spent so much time in the Gym untill I moved to Seattle, rain sucks. Peace Dawg! Vesper looks fun huh!?!?

I wish I was going with you...