Kaskade Trad Klan

whillans

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at least Scott is getting it. If he's PC, he has a conscience. And for you overtly homophobic assholes-you were probably gay before you were climbing-hence the anger. The KKK references speak of a lack of creativity-ripping off gapped-toothed rascist hillbillies is pretty pathetic, even if you climb 5.12.

The KTK has NOTHING to do with the KKK. In fact, the KTK makes no claims to discrimination against any style of climbing and the comparison is bogus and contrived. It simply is not the truth about the KTK.

The KTK believes that all climbing is worthy, and any person who heads out on the sharp end deserves respect no matter what the medium or style. In summary, the KTK does not make blanket judgements.

Discriminatory practices simply do not happen because many members of the KTK are all around climbers (ice,alpine,sport,gym,traditional). Almost all your stupid theories and bantering are without basis. So quiet down. The Klan is conceding this space to the climbers who feel that this resource is truly useful so they can garnish whatever usefulness they can.

Some kid named Scott tried to make a blind association without knowing a fact about anything. We already know who he is, but we don't really care. Our mesage was not about violent confrontation, but about respect for traditions. It's not the KTK's fault that Seattle is primarily a haven for Democrats who have led sheltered lives.

Most of the members of the KTK are climbing ten times the amount the posters on this site are, so they know better than most that climbing is a past time with little bearing on the more important things in life like family and friends.

We understand anger is a waste of time because we waste alot of time being angry. This site is yours. What more do you want? War? The Trad Klan is uniquely prepared to go to war. We shit on civilians and have for years. Don't push it, trust us on that.

Some of the KTK were into making a mockery of this site, but now voluntarily choose to lay off because Tim and Jon are good guys who they know. MattP was influential as our scouts verified firsthand. Word around KTK HQ is that his word alone is enough to make us concede this territory.

Trying to provoke some of the KTK would be very bad at this point. Their patience is very thin and their tempers are swift.

quote:

Originally posted by scott:

please explain why it is funny and acceptable to name a group even if its a joke group after the kkk. just because something is supposed to be a joke doesn't mean that it is funny. and i would say that most people who are "trad" only and are so loud about it can't climb steep and have terrible footwork.

Scott, tell the truth, you're still breast-feeding aren't you. Go change your diaper.

The KTK believes that all climbing is worthy, and any person who heads out on the sharp end deserves respect no matter what the medium or style. In summary, the KTK does not make blanket judgements.

Discriminatory practices simply do not happen because many members of the KTK are all around climbers(ice,alpine,sport,gym,traditional). Almost all your stupid theories and bantering are without basis. So quiet down. The Klan is conceding this space to the climbers who feel that this resource is truly useful so they can garnish whatever usefulness they can.

Panther,

You couldn't be more wrong. As founder(but not member) of the Cascade Trad Clan, I have to stand up for the trad climbers beliefs. They infact believe that no other form of climbing is as worthy as hard, runnout, dangerous trad climbing. They especially hate gym climbing, sport climbing, and bouldering. This is the whole premise of their Clan. If you need a list of the active clan members I would be happy to post one. But Dwayner really hates it when anyone mentions his name. Nice try at being funny though panther, next time do some reaserch on the topic. Peace dog, lambone

Hey Iambone, I'm not a member of your little fantasy Trad Klan, or anybody else's Klan so leave me out of the discussion. Me and a number of other civil people are just trying to have a nice time discussing things with other climbers. It's getting increasingly hard to do so, so I think I'm getting close to bailing out of this scene. Mr. Bone, grow up and.....ah forget it!

- Dwayner