Glenn beck is insane.

kevbone

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but Jeff Beck is pretty cool.

Yes he is cool. But why is he listed as a great guitar player? He is not that good compared to some of the true great players. Sometimes I think he gets credit simply because he has been around a while.

Beck is an entertainer, he says whatever he thinks will get his audience to come back. Strangely, conservatives and liberals alike keep coming back for more. His competitors seam to even hang on his every last word.

Yup.

If someone really hated Beck the best way to get even with him would be to completely ignore him. Talking about him simply drives traffic to his show and his advertisers by extension (who pay for him to be on). People call Beck crazy but he is at the top of his game and dwarf liberal personalities like Madow and Olbermann in ratings.

I personally find the entire category boring and hypocritical.

Beck is an entertainer, he says whatever he thinks will get his audience to come back. Strangely, conservatives and liberals alike keep coming back for more. His competitors seam to even hang on his every last word.

Yup.

If someone really hated Beck the best way to get even with him would be to completely ignore him. Talking about him simply drives traffic to his show and his advertisers by extension (who pay for him to be on). People call Beck crazy but he is at the top of his game and dwarf liberal personalities like Madow and Olbermann in ratings.

I personally find the entire category boring and hypocritical.

Yup.