Kyle and Justin

billcoe

I'm glad they gave you retards your own round room and some spray paint. Otherwise the rest of the joint would look like hell.

tvash, i still like u, even though ur a snobby little pussy :wave:

Well, I might get my knobby in a little pussy every now and then, but I'm humble about it.

Trashie, humble, come on now, let's be realistic. :wave:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad they gave you retards your own round room and some spray paint. Otherwise the rest of the joint would look like hell.

Well, I might get my knobby in a little pussy every now and then, but I'm humble about it.

Trashie, humble, come on now, let's be realistic. :wave:

We rarefied few true wunderkind share the weighty responsibility to treat the less fortunate remainder of humanity around us not as the truncated brainstems they are, but as the barely functioning troglodytes they strive in vain to become.

the self-proclamation of humility in itself negates the humility proclaimed :ass: just sayin...