Beacon

kevbone

a rare aould day for the brethern out at the besodden big-B today - temps in the low 40s, pouring rain - little wing gushing like a geyser - patches of snow here n' there - soloed pipeline's 1st pitch and fixed a rope on it for whatever brave soul would like to rematch w/ me the dreaded silver crowe/axe of karma sometime soon - feel free to use it whoever if you want express access to the pipeline headwall (take a hammer to reset the pin my draw is stranded on way up there and savor the funky-kewl rap from the new anchors down through the arena of terror)

soaked through n' through, got back up to the lot and saw a distinctive beat up truck n' tracked geoff n' kyle down up in the n side cave, hiding out from the downpour and aiding seige tactics - recent rockfall up there and maybe some more can come down so we can get some raw materials for building a nice platform?

sure am ready for the solstice to be here so we can start building the daylight back into the day

Yesterday was actually quite nice... No rain, slight breeze, and nobody but us there.

Justnip get'n some FFS (I guess he is not "some").P1000087.JPG

smaller_copy1.jpg

Yes, that is blue sky and sunshine, who'd a thunk it.

you boys gotta start mixing up the reportoire - there's more to do than those same routes!!! :)

Yesterday was actually quite nice... No rain, slight breeze, and nobody but us there.

Justnip get'n some FFS (I guess he is not "some").P1000087.JPG

smaller_copy1.jpg

Yes, that is blue sky and sunshine, who'd a thunk it.

you boys gotta start mixing up the reportoire - there's more to do than those same routes!!! :)

Fo Sho.

let him get comfortable, old boy. then you can poke him for the repeats!

I had not done that route with Dave yet :)

U assholes have a merry xmass! I'm stuck in Michigan till the 31st with no rock for many miles, well except plastic :noway:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...