Bill Coe come back

kevbone

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like how Dick Cilley became the best climber in WA the minute he crossed the state line, cc.com becomes smarter the minute kbone and billcoe are gone.

you don't know dick about shit

bring back bill

I'll take Bill over kevbone any day. WTF did he do to deserve banination? Bring him back.

Just like how Dick Cilley became the best climber in WA the minute he crossed the state line, cc.com becomes smarter the minute kbone and billcoe are gone.

you don't know dick about shit

bring back bill

I'll take Bill over kevbone any day. WTF did he do to deserve banination? Bring him back.

bill is either taking a self-inflicted break from CC.com or has come to his senses completely. nobody bannerated him. after all, he didn't post in my "fear me " thread yet.

"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known."

- Charles Dickens

how long does he have to serve detention for jake? if i'm friends w/ both him and tvash, do i get special weight in asking for him back?