"A little mistake"

archenemy

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

]Their press was all over the "Mary Kay Letourneau" case. What is the problem? It is l'amour?!?

ok so you have one example of "these cases", and that example is hardly of the rape variety, so it's really not an example at all. :confused:

wait a minute. he hasn't shown anything. He only made another unsubstantiated claim, taht's all.

You wouldn't recognize the truth if it smacked you upside your brain damaged cranium.

i may have just been collateral damage from standing too close to jay on the "suffer the fucking children" thread :)

you can poke around page 7 of that gem and infer what you will for yourself, and if you catch yourself doing it, you probably should seek counseling :P

? I looked at page 7 and I have no idea what you are talking

about.

:lmao:

did you not notice the proviso after the reference to page 7?

i don't care what anyone calls me, btw, so long as my dog loves me :)

You've called BillCoe a right-winger as well. And he commented on your labeling of Ivan as such.

Nobody can tell what the fuck Billcoe is. Billcoe don't know what the fuck Billcoe is.

dude, he's bald - wtf is so hard about figuring that out?

bill strikes me as a new england style libtard - pretty socially liberal, but crazy as fuck and ready to shoot the shit outta anybody who tries to fuck w/ his guns or his government - watcha think bill, does that work?

you'll have to be more explicit because I have no idea what you are saying. Either I said you were a right winger (I didn't), or I inferred you were one (I didn't), or I didn't do any of those things (true). If you have any evidence contrary to the above, you should provide it because I hate having that little twerp benefit from the ambiguities in your writing.

Considering the witch hunt atmosphere entertained by the neanderthals on this board, I do care about what people claim I said.

you'll have to be more explicit because I have no idea what you are saying. Either I said you were a right winger (I didn't), or I inferred you were one (I didn't), or I didn't do any of those things (true). If you have any evidence contrary to the above, you should provide it because I hate having that little twerp benefit from the ambiguities in your writing.

Considering the witch hunt atmosphere entertained by the neanderthals on this board, I do care about what people claim I said.

i think you may be in serious jeopardy of taking the whole interweb thing too seriously

do you honestly think, even if you could show anyone here in black and white, plain as day, The Truth, they'd ever concede it?

i think you may be in serious jeopardy of taking the whole interweb thing too seriously

do you honestly think, even if you could show anyone here in black and white, plain as day, The Truth, they'd ever concede it?

Unless there is an indication that it shouldn't be taken seriously, I don't think there is much choice but to take it seriously.

I frankly don't care about them conceding. Showing the extent of their pathological lying is sufficient.