where was this picture taken?

Water

This sure seems to be a PNW volcano, just trying to figure out which ones are in the photo and where it was taken from. its my co-worker's office, he has no clue. it says 'excellence' below, its one of 'those' pictures.

anyone have any speculations? Large flattened top volcano to the right (adams, rainier?) and then to the left on the horizon there is pretty pointed, looking like any number of potential volcanoes.

thanks

IMG_1044smaller.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hood and Adams in the back ground. I'd bet it is an RMI picture by the sweater and taken in the Nisqually Ice fall on the SE side of Rainier.

More than likely someone here will know who the climber in the photo is, the photographer's name and when the picture was taken :)

berl, dane,

These are all things I have wondered as much... that hood should not be to the right of Adams, when looking south from anywhere on Rainier. pre-eruption st. helen's top was still a bit more pointy and rounded than the mountain in this picture I thought. I spose it was just a matter of the image being mirrored to give the mixed up view..

thanks for feedback folks!

yeah I guess that is excellence..maybe just having a good view is excellence?

dane you know a guy named herm who was from eastern wa? lives around bishop, ca now?