Chickens Are the New Puppies

prole

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rooster...hahaha!!! that's awesome!!

my landlords have chickens and a rooster "reggie".

I get fresh eggs anytime i want!! Worth reggie screaming at 5am!

HELLO!

Reggie's cool, huh? We go way back.

Wait...what do you DO with those eggs????

:confused:

:noway: :noway: :noway:

what i do with the eggs is a sekret...shhhhh....

a Reggie story...

many times I hear the hens screaming and clucking LOUDLY in thier coop. Not all the time but often. So I was like WTF!?! I let it go for a while. but when my landlords are gone I watch over them I was think well maybe something is getting in there and harassing them or something.

I went to check it out one day. OMG! Reggie was having his way with the girls! NOT something I will go check out again! :shock:

Edited by tazz

Malarkey. We have chickens and dogs, neither of which are a harbinger of children, nor do they keep me from climbing, with or without my husband. Then again, I am outside your demographic range... (phew!)

LOL! Hi Hanmi: check back in a year or 2 and lets see if the chickens were presaging something of huge significance..... :lmao:

:wave:

BTW, I went to go see if you posted to the climbing pictures thread: HERE

As you might be one of the best photographers on the site, you should be snapping and sharing!!!!! This one of Ivan (slacking) and I (working) about to launch a flake is 2 years old now?

H2M_2572.jpg

Edited by billcoe

Very cute, Bill! :) Again, I can assure you the only thing our chickens will lead to are fresh eggs for breakfast (we've had them for over 2 years now). Not everyone with ovaries is aching to breed.

As for photos, I don't generally post here because I post on my own site H2Meyer Photography, and I probably don't post there nearly enough, either.

The other issue, for me, anyway, is that it's hard to climb and take decent photos at the same time... But since you've buttered me up, I'll try to convince myself to take the camera this week, just for you. ;)

And I'll post some pr0n on your photo thread as well...