I just Lost THE GAME!

Josh Lewis

Theres this messed up game, the point of the game is to forget about the game, if you remeber the game after a half hour after reading this, you LOSE! The only way to not lose is to never remember it after a half hour and not get remined by anyone. The only way to win is if you die, or if you tell everyone in the world! Also the game restarts everytime you loose so you can loose again and again! Trust me, the game can flash big letters in your head that say "THE GAME" randonmly, so its hard to forget it. So game on! P.S. You are playing if you have read this whether you want to or not! :eveeel::laf:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The only true sports are bullfighting and mountain climbing; all others are games."

-Ernest Hemingway

Actually.........

That's not the right quote.....

It's:

“Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.”

-Ernest Hemingway

"The only true sports are bullfighting and mountain climbing; all others are games."

-Ernest Hemingway

Actually.........

It's:

“Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.”

-Ernest Hemingway

FWIW the quote "There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games" is generally attributed to Hemingway... however it may have originated with Barnaby Conrad or Ken Purdy, a writer who wrote a character named Helmut Ovden, modeled on Hemingway.

-Ernest Hemingway

Actually.........

It's:

-Ernest Hemingway

FWIW the quote "There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games" is generally attributed to Hemingway... however it may have originated with Barnaby Conrad or Ken Purdy, a writer who wrote a character named Helmut Ovden, modeled on Hemingway.

Thanks, Cliff Claven! :laf:

With Isha Yoga I can erase all spray from my memory.

Here, let me demonstrate,.....

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM!

Who are you guys and why are you such assholes?

Edited by Bug

So, your practice of Isha Yoga results in your remaining a judgmental asshole.

So, your practice of Isha Yoga results in your remaining a judgmental asshole.

Ahem.

An enlightened judgmental asshole if you don't mind.

And I see that your aura is blotchy and grey from too many serious conversations.

-Ernest Hemingway

Actually.........

It's:

-Ernest Hemingway

Thanks, Cliff Claven! :laf:

Fuck you!!! rock nerd.

Signed: Book nerd! Yo, we rock, you suck!

Edited by Frikadeller

Wow, this place sometimes has the wierdest posts... but I find it amusing.

Yeah.

That Ponderosa dude is out there.

Be are about asking him to be your mentor.

I mean really. He calls himself a tree and looks like a moon.

And it has been established in another thread that the moon does not even exist.

The jury is still out on trees.

Theres this messed up game, the point of the game is to forget about the game, if you remeber the game after a half hour after reading this, you LOSE! The only way to not lose is to never remember it after a half hour and not get remined by anyone. The only way to win is if you die, or if you tell everyone in the world! Also the game restarts everytime you loose so you can loose again and again! Trust me, the game can flash big letters in your head that say "THE GAME" randonmly, so its hard to forget it. So game on! P.S. You are playing if you have read this whether you want to or not! :eveeel::laf:

d00d, you need to practice remembering, not forgetting.

Wow, this place sometimes has the wierdest posts... but I find it amusing.

Yeah.

That Ponderosa dude is out there.

Be are about asking him to be your mentor.

I mean really. He calls himself a tree and looks like a moon.

And it has been established in another thread that the moon does not even exist.

The jury is still out on trees.

I'll needle you until you leaf me be.

Mighty subjective talk from a coprophagic insect. No wonder your breath smells like you've been using dog shit for toothpaste...again.