• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) masturbation

2) kittens

3) Mike Layton

Discuss

I perused that web site and none of those 3 things are on it, but check it yourself. http://stuffgodhates.com/

Bet the Michael Jackson funeral and all that hoohaa (ie, Horeshit) is #1 right now.

Opps, just checked and it's not even ON the list. The world is so upside down right now. http://stuffgodhates.com/full-list-of-stuff-god-hates/

How can this be???!!!

ps, Cats is #20

Edited by billcoe

And I'd rather be from Canada than the cabbage-filled bunghole you came out of.

Pete....when you get to 1000 posts then you will have the right to spray towards me. But until then go back to the hole you crawled out of.

:wave:

If you're inferring that spraying a lot makes you qualified to do anything besides masturbate kittens, you're stupider than I thought.

Pete....when you get to 1000 posts then you will have the right to spray towards me. But until then go back to the hole you crawled out of.

You know how Dru has many many more posts to his credit than show up under his current G-spotter moniker? Its the same thing for Pete_H, though probably the total is at least an order of magnitude less.

You know how Dru has many many more posts to his credit than show up under his current G-spotter moniker? Its the same thing for Pete_H, though probably the total is at least an order of magnitude less.

All those posts as Trask don't count.

All those posts as Trask don't count.

Back when we used the word "avatar."