Obama is Hitler

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama inc is propping up a house of cards with a house of cards.

Presumably (hope springs eternal) to then dismantle it from the top down rather than let it crumble completely.

There really wasn't another practical choice once the collapse started. Even Bush saw that.

But relax. It probably will not work because it depends on global stability.

Raindawg you don't read enough Krugman and Roubini. We are in a monetary jar of flies.

Oh yeah? Check out today's comments by Mr.Roubini, a.k.a. "Dr. Doom":

Dr. Doom Has Some Good News

Jun 25, 2009

From the Atlantic:

Nouriel Roubini, the New York University economist who accurately forecast the bursting of the housing bubble and the resulting economic contraction, has become famous for his pessimism—he has been the gloomiest of the doomsayers. Which is what makes his current outlook surprising: Roubini believes that the Obama administration’s policy makers—and especially the much-maligned Tim Geithner—have gotten a lot right. Pitfalls may still abound, but he is now projecting an end to the recession, and he sees growth ahead.

Dr. Doom Has Some Good News

There was only one Hitler. ....Praise Allah.

.....And there is only but 1 lil Dawg, seen here hanging in full relaxation mode 160' above the deck with his ever humble companion, the new Cilogear Big Wally after just drilling 10 big-assed holes for 1/2" x 6-1/4 stainless wedge anchors (not pictured)

For you Don:

Hanging_belay_at_Cathedral_with_lil_Dawg_resized.jpg

Bill_Solo_on_Cathedral_resized.jpg

That lower picture needs more bolts in it.

threadjack, sorry...climbing doesn't belong in spray

LOL!

I tried to beat the shit out of it this weekend but was not successful. Graham is going to make it with a burlier material, this was the heavy Cordura and pretty darn strong itself. I needed to haul 4 ropes and all the drilling crap into the wilderness. I've been having knee issues so I ferried it in 2 hauls of about 40+ lb range. The Bil Wally did great.