The best spray method?

shaoleung

With all the sun and climbing going on, I am trying to figure out what the best method of spraying my back is. Indeed, is spraying the best way? Would an aerosol like SPAM work just as well? Could you just get your belayer to lather you up?

CC sages! Your help and insight will change lives!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevbone, armchair overlord of the virtual pacific northwest climbing realm, I come to you seeking wisdom and guidance. Your 10,937 posts, spanning nigh-six years must have enlightened you with the knowledge to answer my petty and painfully mortal question: Why is it that this post belongs here and you banished my ditty to the spray annals. I mean, Lord Kevboner, I actually mention climbing. Please give me the clarity I seek. I'm truly butt-hurt.

Kevbone, armchair overlord of the virtual pacific northwest climbing realm, I come to you seeking wisdom and guidance. Your 10,937 posts, spanning nigh-six years must have enlightened you with the knowledge to answer my petty and painfully mortal question: Why is it that this post belongs here and you banished my ditty to the spray annals. I mean, Lord Kevboner, I actually mention climbing. Please give me the clarity I seek. I'm truly butt-hurt.

I will think about it. Since you are not even to 100 posts (as backclipped)....I will give you this advice.

Spray hard when you can. It might be all you have.

:yoda:

I will think about it. Since you are not even to 100 posts (as backclipped)....I will give you this advice.

Spray hard when you can. It might be all you have.

:yoda:

:lmao: You guys crack me the fk up! I find that when I spray to people that have no clue about climbing I get a certain amount of satisfaction from being more hard-core than them :P Then I go and play with all my gear and tell myself how cool I am!

I agree, but sometimes I'm just in the mood to spray. For me it doesn't have much to do with trumping someone's core. It's more of an anonymous vent. I'm way to much of a pussy to walk up to someone and say, "Hey, Bub, take off the roll of tape, you look like a douche." So I do it here as Backclipped--the anoymous bitching welp.

I agree, but sometimes I'm just in the mood to spray. For me it doesn't have much to do with trumping someone's core. It's more of an anonymous vent. I'm way to much of a pussy to walk up to someone and say, "Hey, Bub, take off the roll of tape, you look like a douche." So I do it here as Backclipped--the anoymous bitching welp.

Hate to break it to you backclipped, but you have a long way to go and a lot of work ahead of you if you want to compete with some of these other "the anonymous bitching welps".

Wishing you well on that journey though! Some of these bitches practice all day on this site. LOL :lmao:

:wave:

[video:youtube]

Damn, not often one can see something both annoying as hell and funny at the same time. Good take off of the classic Patrick Edlinger film. Nice find.

"I am the best in the world at not having an ego." :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well I'm NOT gonna start talkin shit about Chuck Norris if thats what you are implying as I think the Fuc*er knows where I live bone! LOL :lmao:

Backclipped, congrats! A shortcut to this is you can BUY your way up the list. If you want to be a "spraymaster" like Kevbone there, just send the illustrious Jake Porter $20 and say something nice and he'll make you "spraymaster" or "Kevbones assistant" or whatever you want.

Well, they've had Beacon closed for a bit due to peregrines so I've been chossing it and I can sadly only drink up to about 5.6 Paul: but I can probably still represent (and will gladly) the PDX slackers and attempt to follow you despite your amazing expertise and extensive experience in these matters:-) LOL. I'll try to get that elbow working so I can keep up if you are ever down this way. I have some lines on wine bars and microbrews that we can do FAs on. (Ujahns house as he and his next door neighbor Jesse are currently making the best brau around for example!)

5.6 drinker, 5.9 pretzel eater but I bet I can still hurl to 5.10. :noway:

:lmao:

I think that those of us who have a lower ratio of posts to time on CC are the true masters. I mean seriously now... Half the "strangers" and "noobs" are folks that are embarrassed by the amount of spray they put in here and so want to appear wiser in their more limited but profound words. I propose we invert the status hierarchy to reflect this. Mmmm... the trash heap has spoken.

Pffft! You're just a "member", so what do you know? (just kidding)

I'm averaging ~77 posts per month over the long haul. You sir, by contrast, are averaging only a wee more than 5 per month. Clearly, 15X more trash is spewed forth by me than you. So if there is a trash heap here, it's me.

The REAL Trash Heap has spoken... :laf:

OK... now I canceled my weekend 3-day (the tree route) so I could do the math on this... and according to my calculations, with the 126 posts I've logged, factoring in the numeric values of my member... there is no doubt that I am superior. I practice the zen of CC to which few are familiar. Therefore I am.