A close call for Chouinard?

catbirdseat

From the LA Times.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-ventura-slayings22-2009may22,0,3642542.story

A few houses up the street, Malinda Chouinard, the wife of Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard, said that sometime after 10 p.m., she and her husband heard furniture being shoved around and doors in their home opening and closing. She assumed it was their houseguest -- but later, when helicopters were churning overhead and a reverse 911 call ordered residents to stay inside and lock their doors, they grew worried.

"Clearly, someone was in my house," she said. Hours later, they learned that their guest had been stopped at a police blockade and did not make it to their home until 4 a.m.

Police searched the house twice but found nothing.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the LA Times.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-ventura-slayings22-2009may22,0,3642542.story

A few houses up the street, Malinda Chouinard, the wife of Patagonia founder Yvon Chouinard, said that sometime after 10 p.m., she and her husband heard furniture being shoved around and doors in their home opening and closing. She assumed it was their houseguest -- but later, when helicopters were churning overhead and a reverse 911 call ordered residents to stay inside and lock their doors, they grew worried.

"Clearly, someone was in my house," she said. Hours later, they learned that their guest had been stopped at a police blockade and did not make it to their home until 4 a.m.

Police searched the house twice but found nothing.

Is it me or does that not read correctly....maybe they need a few more words.....

OK, I read the link and think I understand now. Wow!

Edited by billcoe

haha, a gated community, the ultimate bastion of safety and security.

Faria is a strip of homes with "gated" access because otherwise they'd be mobbed for the 2 surfbreaks and long strips of beach nextdoor - Pitas point a very, very, very nice right that gets fucking sweet on a solid winter swell, and Mondos a soft longboarder break. I never saw someone of coonyards ilk at either.

Your home in Seattle likely has more "security". Yet another comment from the "Gary's a dumbcunt file"