Squamish or Vantage?

Gerg

I think the answer is obvious as to which area is preferred, but I still need a partner for this weekend, weather dependant. Would prefer an entire weekend of climbing if possible. FYI lead 5.9 sport, 5.8 trad, C2--been climbing 7 years with a forced haitus the last few due to injuries. Willing to follow anything (even if it means jugging). PM me if you are interested.

Greg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe you would put Squamish and Vantage next to each other-- I mean, there is no comparison, right? I would rather climb wet slabs at Squamish than climb in the sun at the Coulee. I'm not trying to give you any flack, I'm just saying go North young man! Squamish rules.

Wish I could help you Greg.

quote:

Originally posted by Matt:

I can't believe you would put Squamish and Vantage next to each other-- I mean, there is no comparison, right? I would rather climb wet slabs at Squamish than climb in the sun at the Coulee. I'm not trying to give you any flack, I'm just saying go North young man! Squamish rules.

Wish I could help you Greg.

Horse crap. Squamish is a pile. Don't go to Squamish. Vantage is THE PLACE. Make the scene, dude.

[ 05-01-2002, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: pope ]

YEs! Go to Vantage and do George and Martha in the wonderful sun. Squamish is wet and nasty, and there is poop in the cracks. They are unclimbable due to High fecal coliform. Stay away. There are also rednecks, bears, snakes, and ugly women. Nothing there for you... Trust me! [chubit]