Stimulus package

glassgowkiss

first of all i love this name! big wood popping! stimulate this!.

My friend had a great idea last night, use 820 billions of dollars to prosecute every home owner, loan officer, real estate agent who committed the fraud. on top of that use the rest to scrub through every no-bid contract on war, through every oil transaction. even more- every quarterly financial statement of every publicly traded company.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all i love this name! big wood popping! stimulate this!.

My friend had a great idea last night, use 820 billions of dollars to prosecute every home owner, loan officer, real estate agent who committed the fraud. on top of that use the rest to scrub through every no-bid contract on war, through every oil transaction. even more- every quarterly financial statement of every publicly traded company.

:tup:

We'll have to legalize pot first to clear the court dockets.

100 years from now we may well have made a dent in the project.

haha agreed. It's funny to see major players from both the Monetarist and Post-Keynesian camp pointing to national decriminalization/legalization as a potential recessionary tool in this crisis.

Funny how seldom such pundits advocate such a policy as a means to right an injustice.

:lmao:

remember, the north (or england that matter) didn't outlaw slavery before the civil war b/c they thought it was unjust, they just realized it was cheaper to pay dumbass immigrants slave-wages :)

Funny how seldom such pundits advocate such a policy as a means to right an injustice.

remember, the north (or england that matter) didn't outlaw slavery before the civil war b/c they thought it was unjust, they just realized it was cheaper to pay dumbass immigrants slave-wages :)

who is they? and do u think that u make a slave wage for all the hard work u do?

so aren't we all immigrants to a degree and why didn't the dumbass immigrants make there own way? maybe they were to busy out climbing or something.