Chris Sharma on-sights Nose

billcoe

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut down. Plenty of talent, too much reefer. I talked to a guy who said his roomy knows the girlfriend of a guy who belayed Sharma one time! Anyway, according to the fella, Chris added an important variation on the sit start! Isn't this exciting?

Looks like sport climbing's media darling is finding out what true hard climbing is.

Shut down. Plenty of talent, too much reefer. I talked to a guy who said his roomy knows the girlfriend of a guy who belayed Sharma one time! Anyway, according to the fella, Chris added an important variation on the sit start! Isn't this exciting?

Looks like sport climbing's media darling is finding out what true hard climbing is.

:lmao: Sharmas an amazingly strong and talented climber, but I agree that the promotion and manipulation is not something I appreciate though. That's one of the things folks really disliked about Todd Skinner as well. Hey, was that you who had claimed to have sniffed the chair that Lynn Hill had earlier sat on?

*BTW*

Nose news.

Hans and Yuri broke their record. 2:37, just today. Filmed by the discovery channel, can't wait to see that.

Edited by billcoe

spoken like a tired old fart has been, pope. why is it that guys like you relish knocking other people down? is your life really so small and pathetic that you can only make yourself bigger by criticizing others?

You may wish to read your contribution, where I've added emphasis to what appears to be an insult (you seem to relish knocking other people down), and then try to answer for yourself the very question you've directed to me.