Bush really is a good president because........

Bug

Somebody help me out here. I am trying to understand.

FW?

KKKK?

Alkalete?

1> I spoke to an India guy tonight who told me about all the money Bush has channeled into India to help build their IT infrastructure. He thinks Bush is a good president because he has done so much for India. Wow. I hadn't thought about that.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how Bush made a deal with India to allow them to purchase huge amounts of nuclear material and technology from the United States, despite their absolute refusal to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty.

Nice job :tup:

Edited by rob

All though I voted agaist Bush 41,I respect him,and still do,on the other hand Bush 43 is like a born again version of inspector Clouseau,and in the words of a mental nutjob who was sitting on the floor at a 711 store,playing with paper clips all the while repeating the phase "never ceases to amaze me" over and over!! Since GW has been in charge I find myself thinking WTF over and over,but haven't started a paper clip collection yet!!

01011201040201161120080828eaf9bcdbe9932e024500e6d51.jpg

Edited by pc313

Somebody help me out here. I am trying to understand.

FW?

KKKK?

Alkalete?

1> I spoke to an India guy tonight who told me about all the money Bush has channeled into India to help build their IT infrastructure. He thinks Bush is a good president because he has done so much for India. Wow. I hadn't thought about that.

I called HP tech support for my printer. Got connected to India, the ladies accent was so obvious. For 5 minutes I tried to tell her the model number which consisted of 3 letters and 4 numbers. She never did get it right, I ended up telling her sorry and hung up and called back to get someone else.

Welcome to the global economy.

I sent a leter to Jay Inslee a few years ago after he made a Washinton State Taxpayer paid trip to India to accellerate the off shoring process. I really am OK with a global economy and offshoring as a market driven phenomena. But using the tax dollars i contributed to send my job to india is way out of line.

Now we are seeing the same thing with the $700,000,000,000.00 bailout. Let's see, who owns those "foreign" banks? Who th e f___ do you think? The same people who own Haliburton, Bechtel, Exon, GE, and so forth. This is the biggest rip off since, since,.......shit. This is the biggest rip off ever.

No oversight from the courts means these bastards are taking our tax dollars and putting it in their off shore bank accounts so they do not have to answer to any of the laws of this country.

We are being TOTALLY dupped.

The lies about WOMD, Alquaida, twin towers, were nothing.

The American taxpayers are now giving our future financial well being to the super rich.

If you still support GW, PLEASE pay close attention to where the money goes in the next six months. Vapor trails is all you will see. Dick Cheney will be out of this country so fast after Jan 2........

These are the biggest criminals to ever hold the Whitehouse.

I can only remember two.

1)went about his customary duties to promote US goods/trade in South America

2)was against the corn subsidies for US farmers (you know, the ones making good money now for ethanol), but eventually relented and signed the bill becuase he knew there was going to be an overriding veto on the bill

Welcome to the global economy.

I sent a leter to Jay Inslee a few years ago after he made a Washinton State Taxpayer paid trip to India to accellerate the off shoring process. I really am OK with a global economy and offshoring as a market driven phenomena. But using the tax dollars i contributed to send my job to india is way out of line.

Now we are seeing the same thing with the $700,000,000,000.00 bailout. Let's see, who owns those "foreign" banks? Who th e f___ do you think? The same people who own Haliburton, Bechtel, Exon, GE, and so forth. This is the biggest rip off since, since,.......shit. This is the biggest rip off ever.

No oversight from the courts means these bastards are taking our tax dollars and putting it in their off shore bank accounts so they do not have to answer to any of the laws of this country.

We are being TOTALLY dupped.

The lies about WOMD, Alquaida, twin towers, were nothing.

The American taxpayers are now giving our future financial well being to the super rich.

If you still support GW, PLEASE pay close attention to where the money goes in the next six months. Vapor trails is all you will see. Dick Cheney will be out of this country so fast after Jan 2........

These are the biggest criminals to ever hold the Whitehouse.

IF ONE PERSON KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON , AND WE HAVE THE INTERWEB, HOW COME WE WONT DO ANYTHING TO PREVENT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POLICE STATE!