olyclimber

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

kru_7240.jpg

the coolest part was when i noticed the blacken toe nails had risen up, so i pushed downward on them. out gushed a clear fluid, and i could push down on the nail and pump the fluid out till the last bit bubbled out.

sadly there is no more fluid as the old dead toenail is curling and separating from the toe.

Over the years I've discovered that my sister-in-law has a strong foot fetish. Not something I share with her but I do enjoy her enthusiasm. Fucked up toes/feet seems to be a favorite topic on climber websites. In the past I have sent her pictures from toe threads and she has always been happy to get them. Porter you'll be happy to know she'll be prining out your toes in a matter of minutes!

the coolest part was when i noticed the blacken toe nails had risen up, so i pushed downward on them. out gushed a clear fluid, and i could push down on the nail and pump the fluid out till the last bit bubbled out.

sadly there is no more fluid as the old dead toenail is curling and separating from the toe.

hopefully, you didn't waste it, but used it for tartar sauce with fish or, at least, as a dip with potatoe chips.