Fruit

kevbone

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the title, and figured kevbone was finally coming out of the closet. Nevermind.

Carry on.

speaking of coming out of the closet, I notice that accusing someone of being gay seems to be pretty much the only arrow in your quiver. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Anything you want to tell us? It's OK. You were born that way. You shouldn't be ashamed.

Saw the title, and figured kevbone was finally coming out of the closet. Nevermind.

Carry on.

speaking of coming out of the closet, I notice that accusing someone of being gay seems to be pretty much the only arrow in your quiver. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Anything you want to tell us? It's OK. You were born that way. You shouldn't be ashamed.

Sorry to disappoint, but not gay and I have other arrows to fire.

Carry on.

up the ass?

Carry on.

up the ass?

There's the little man, with his broken English, acting the mighty warrior behind the keyboard. Welcome.

well, at lest my excuse is, that english is not my first language. however one might notice you also make a lot of mistakes, so what's your excuse? (besides stupidity and lack of intellect). let's see how many languages do you speak oh mighty self-proclaimed redneck?

now go to the toolshed behind your house- your daddy is waiting...