Group Hug Monday!!!

minx

thought i'd get things started a little early. i might not have time to post in the morning. you guys are the bestest! now everyone should post nicely all day today. its group hug Monday!

Tvash – posts pretty pictures and has the best manboobs

Sobo knows just when to crack a beer and how to manage a project. Heck he’ll post a nude photo of himself anytime its needed. I don’t see the rest of you doing that.

Bug can insite a lively debate with the mere mention of the word “religion”

Kevbone – well if you can’t say something nice… :noway:

Peter Puget can post a link better than anyone and he’d hand wash Ichiro’s jock anytime. Now that’s some devotion!

Pope and Raindawg sure can stir up a bolt debate

KKKKKK has enough Ks to make the biggest clansman jealous. He’ll participate in debate that seems to be stirring up trouble

MattP will climb Darrington anytime you ask. And provide detailed thoughts on nearly any local political issue. :tup:

E-rock just doesn’t come around enough anymore :cry:

Scotty H has a ton of youthful enthusiasm and isn’t afraid to share it with us.

Pink…well what can you say about pink? I’m sure he’s a hell of a guy in person. His

lizard pops up just about everywhere. And hey, he’s climbed el cap.

Jay B has a handy stat for just about every part of the housing sector

Hugh - well it is all about hugh

Kurt sure does know a lot about trees ;)

Dru can be counted on to post often. That kind of consistency and volume is hard to come by.

Offwhite is one of my favorite mods. He knows just when to delete a post and post something funny as hell :grin:

And last but not least Porter. He can create a new forum in the blink of an eye. And I think he climbs again.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh damnit! rumr i didn't mean to overlook you. it just happens sometimes. has a fellow hater of snowsports you certainly rank amongst my favorite sprayers. rumr can always provide a caustic smack to those in need of one!

and a couple of more of my favorite sprayers

rob always has something to post that makes me laugh :laf:

john frieh steps up and makes himself an easy target. its nice when you don't have to work hard to attack

archie is a woman of mystery. you just never know when there'll be an onslaught of clever retorts and subtle jabs from her

Edited by minx

thought i'd get things started a little early. i might not have time to post in the morning. you guys are the bestest! now everyone should post nicely all day today. its group hug Monday!

Tvash – posts pretty pictures and has the best manboobs

Sobo knows just when to crack a beer and how to manage a project. Heck he’ll post a nude photo of himself anytime its needed. I don’t see the rest of you doing that.

Bug can insite a lively debate with the mere mention of the word “religion”

Kevbone – well if you can’t say something nice… :noway:

Peter Puget can post a link better than anyone and he’d hand wash Ichiro’s jock anytime. Now that’s some devotion!

Pope and Raindawg sure can stir up a bolt debate

KKKKKK has enough Ks to make the biggest clansman jealous. He’ll participate in debate that seems to be stirring up trouble

MattP will climb Darrington anytime you ask. And provide detailed thoughts on nearly any local political issue. :tup:

E-rock just doesn’t come around enough anymore :cry:

Scotty H has a ton of youthful enthusiasm and isn’t afraid to share it with us.

Pink…well what can you say about pink? I’m sure he’s a hell of a guy in person. His

lizard pops up just about everywhere. And hey, he’s climbed el cap.

Jay B has a handy stat for just about every part of the housing sector

Hugh - well it is all about hugh

Kurt sure does know a lot about trees ;)

Dru can be counted on to post often. That kind of consistency and volume is hard to come by.

Offwhite is one of my favorite mods. He knows just when to delete a post and post something funny as hell :grin:

And last but not least Porter. He can create a new forum in the blink of an eye. And I think he climbs again.

Isn't there a place for me here? :(:confused:

kevbone...steven is a given. i never have anything bad to say about steven. thus he didn't even need to be mentioned in this thread.

mr rooster....the more the merrier. this is a free range, organic group hug. those silky feathers and hen herding skills are always welcome.

have a nice day everyone!!!

Anyone want to discuss politics?

Ok….lets talk about how the entire congress and senate are completely spineless. The fact that the president and his cronies are crooks is bad enough…..but the democrats letting him do it is the worst part of all…..

Got to get the lobbyist out of WA. Get the money out……it’s the only way……

Is that a good start Steven?

Got to get the lobbyist out of WA. Get the money out……it’s the only way……

Is that a good start Steven?

The day that happens is the day you make an intelligent comment, jackass.

That's more what I was thinking.

But wait, we're off the theme of the day here. You've made a cogent and scintillating point here that has made the world a better place.

How's that? sickie

Jesus is hugging all of you right now.

A mythical being is hugging us? How can that be?

Kevbone,

I am deeply hurt by your insults to our God. Even though you do not understand the true meaning of mythical and didn't really insult God or anybody by stating a simple fact, I know you meant to so I am trying to play along.

Wah. Wah.

I hurt.

You ruined my day.

You are a bad boy.