NYT: "No bias here!"

Fairweather

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bush will suspend the constitution just before he leaves office. He will suspend elections. He is a crazy sonofabitch and I dont put it past Chenney.

This is what the Second Amendment is all about! I have a houseful of assault rifles, 100,000 rounds of ammo, and bayonets and stuff. I'm shooting my way to the polling place then shooting my way back out!

Obamalamadingdong still has to survive any forthcoming October surprises

Are you holding out for another swiftboat attack?

Being born in '61, there's little chance Barack Obama (Barry Sotero) was involved with anything more dangerous than a banana split boat.

Here's a photo contemporary to the Viet Nam war era showing Barry (Barack) with his step-dad, Lolo Soetoro (Indonesian Muslim), mother Stanley Ann Dunham, and step-sister, Maya, while in Hawaii.

image1.jpg

Obamalamadingdong still has to survive any forthcoming October surprises

Are you holding out for another swiftboat attack?

Being born in '61, there's little chance Barack Obama (Barry Sotero) was involved with anything more dangerous than a banana split boat.

Here's a photo contemporary to the Viet Nam war era showing Barry (Barack) with his step-dad, Lolo Soetoro (Indonesian Muslim), mother Stanley Ann Dunham, and step-sister, Maya, while in Hawaii.

image1.jpg

OMG!!! BARACK'S MOM IS SUSAN ATKINS!!!

Susieq.JPG

for both parties.

there will be something.

Holy crap....I agree with KK on this.....

I think Bush will suspend the constitution just before he leaves office. He will suspend elections. He is a crazy sonofabitch and I dont put it past Chenney.

Right after he eats 4,000,000 babies on national TV and Pledges allegiance to Satan while burning the Declaration of Independance right? You are one paranoid sonofabitch. Lay off the ganja cheech.

Dad doesn't look Black. Looks more Mexican/South American. Not that it matters, just wondering.

No, this is Obama's biological father (who sired Barack while married, still, to his first wife, Kezia):

ObamaDad.jpg

Barack's older half-brother, Malik, holding a photo of himself with a friend and his famous half-brother:

Obam1.jpg