Iranian Bulljizz

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit...those are some cheap jets

Last year, federal agents seized four F-14 fighter jets sold to domestic buyers by an officer at Point Mugu Naval Air Station, California, for $2,000 to $4,000 each, with proceeds benefiting a squadron recreation fund. When F-14s were new, they cost roughly $38 million each.

Iran is a top customer of Alta Genetics Inc., a Canadian company with an office in Watertown, Wisconsin., that sells bull semen. The semen is used to make a regional drink known as an "Irani Freedom Shot", which features up to 4 four combinations of liqour and an equal measure of bull semen. "The animals we're working with are genetically superior to those in many parts of the world, and produce a more refined tasting semen," said Kevin Muxlow, Alta's global marketing manager.

I'M IN LOVE! :blush:

1.jpg

she's cute and so is the girl.

i used to have to milk two cows in the morning before catching the bus to school. best was when they scratched the hell out of their teats for some reason on the barbed wire. nothing like squeezing puss and milk into a bucket while getting kicked by the cow that makes you wake up. i haven't found a better alarm clock yet!

beverly hillbillies truck.jpg

I used to help a childhood friend of mine milk their family cow. I quickly figured out why the dairy farmer's kids made the best wrestlers. One time the cow stepped in the bucket with its dung encrusted hoof. My buddy just took the bucket on into the house anyway.

I never ate a meal over there ever again.