Bolts at Index

kevbone

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kevbone. It would be really funny if you and Raindawg went on a weekend cragging trip.

I would climb with Don. I have nothing against him. I climb with people I dont agree with all the time.

We'll make a video...as long as I can choose the music.

Hey Kevbone. It would be really funny if you and Raindawg went on a weekend cragging trip.

I would climb with Don. I have nothing against him. I climb with people I dont agree with all the time.

We'll make a video...as long as I can choose the music.

Ya know that is not a bad idea. We could invite all the hard core sprayers on the site....folks who call each other names....you know who you are.

See who has the balls to show up and climb.

But I did notice protectable cracks that have bolts for pro instead of using cams/nuts. What is up with this? Is this an acceptable kind of route setting for Index? I was under the illusion that Index was this great world class climbing crag with years of tradition.

Cunning Runt was a super great climb with half of it bolted right next to super good cracks.

Since I have only climbed a handful of climbs there…..my question is……is this consistent with a lot of the other climbs there?

414ferrata21.gif

YOU! are ready to add a crowbar to your hardware rack.